Official Community Forums Home

Anal With Strap On

Stacie72

• Members

Hello everyone I am a pre op transgenderd female...Before accepting myself as a woman I got married to the best woman in this world. She has been my best friend soul mate and supporter...But all the years of estrogen use and mental changes my desires are totaly female needs...

What I am wandering is would it be so bad to offer the idea of her useing a strap on so we can have sex again and maybe both of us get enjoyment again..

I have seen two types of them on here one is strapless and the other is with strap...My fears are she as a genetic woman be able to use that and will she feel satisfaction at the same type..As far as my fear is since she is using that and does not have feeling of her penetrating me will she hurt me or is there a way i should take it I know this sounds cheesy but what is the best way for me to allow her into me...Last but not least if i orgasim should I continue to let her in me till she fullfills her need...i

• Like 1

• Members

Hello everyone I am a pre op transgenderd female...Before accepting myself as a woman I got married to the best woman in this world. She has been my best friend soul mate and supporter...But all the years of estrogen use and mental changes my desires are totaly female needs...

What I am wandering is would it be so bad to offer the idea of her useing a strap on so we can have sex again and maybe both of us get enjoyment again..

I have seen two types of them on here one is strapless and the other is with strap...My fears are she as a genetic woman be able to use that and will she feel satisfaction at the same type..As far as my fear is since she is using that and does not have feeling of her penetrating me will she hurt me or is there a way i should take it I know this sounds cheesy but what is the best way for me to allow her into me...Last but not least if i orgasim should I continue to let her in me till she fullfills her need...i

Ok it sounds as though you have never had anal sex before. Therefore I would tend to go slow. ALWAYS, ALWAYS use lots of lube for anal play. Have her start by massaging the outer rim out your anus, moving onto inserting one finger, working up to taking a dildo.

My biggest suggestion for you is to go to the sex ed section, anal sex prompt. There are many short articles you should read in that section to help you ready yourself. And yes if you orgasm first, like always make sure she gets hers too. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

If using a double dong, I would think that yes, she will get some satisfaction, too. Some people are so into pleasing, they can get pleasure just in that. She could also use a bullet on her clit for more pleasure. Each woman is different so it may that some experimenting to figure out what works best for both of you. And don't be surprised if she is a bit nervous the first time or two, I know I would be, and it can be difficult to hit the magic O when nervous.

As for her hurting you, communicate, communicate, communicate. You might try a set of safe words, like "green, yellow, red" that you can say as she tries more things and such, so she will know how you are feeling and can adjust as needed.