Official Community Forums Home

Finger Tips

square

• Members

Not sure but there is a spot for me that you fellas can try for your ladies.... if you take your pointer finger and place it in a c formation, it should go toward the pelvic bone not even in very far but that pressure hit just right can make me lose complete control my spot seems to be somewhere right in there.. as far as multi pleasurable moments that is a good start for me anyway I dont know about the other ladies just sayin....

• Members

as far as for me there are spots on my body that are not even in the 4 main places a fella goes for first. When my boyfriend kisses my neck just right it can send me to my knees ears are very sensitive if kissed and or nibbled on my spine is a good one. My sides when he runs his fingers down my sides that is it but if kissed just right on my neck I can almost cum from just that..... Fellas also do not ever forget to show the breasts love that is a huge turn on but sometimes fellas go straight for the other goods that they forget there is an complete canvas that is waiting for you to discover. before you just jump into fingering and all the other goodies you so deserve. Discover the package right in front of you. A woman's body is always gonna be sensitive to touch so be brave explore it :)

• Members

Bird... I should print those last two and give to hubby. When we do anything (maybe once a month, you will get my story later) its always very forceful and rough. If he had his way he would tie me up and hurt the hell out of me. Done for now.

• Like 1

• Members

Bird... I should print those last two and give to hubby. When we do anything (maybe once a month, you will get my story later) its always very forceful and rough. If he had his way he would tie me up and hurt the hell out of me. Done for now.

Ohhhh Girl I am sorry it like that, not sure what your story is but that sounds awful. I have been there a few times in my life tho I ran like hell most of my life as soon as anything got to serious. I have had some REALLY interesting relationships to say the least.. I look back some are laughable most I just shake my head and think...... Gurl what the hell were you thinking? I know with my last FWB that I learned a lot about my lack of care and concern for myself for so long that a light bulb went off. I thought to myself that does he deserve my time? I always put in all the effort and I tested those waters to figure out if I was correct.... Sure enough I did and that guy is out there doing his own thing and I am happy its not me..... BA DOM DOM.... I check in on him from time to time. but I never want to go down that road again. Thank you GOD FOR PULLING MY HEAD OUTTA MY ASS AMEN.... feel free to check in with me Fly I know I talk a lot but I always have a listening ear. xoxo