Official Community Forums Home

Finger Tips

square

• Members

Is it worth discussing fingering techniques, or is it too tough to put all the subtleties involved into words to be of much use?

As time goes by and I think I've got the finger action down pretty good, I'll try something a little different and hit a new level of "Wow, what are you touching down there?" Just wondered about getting new ideas without hitting on them by accident.

But there's nothing wrong with the accidental discovery way either; get to practice plenty along the way.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Is it worth discussing fingering techniques, or is it too tough to put all the subtleties involved into words to be of much use?

As time goes by and I think I've got the finger action down pretty good, I'll try something a little different and hit a new level of "Wow, what are you touching down there?" Just wondered about getting new ideas without hitting on them by accident.

But there's nothing wrong with the accidental discovery way either; get to practice plenty along the way.

I get excited to finger my GF, especially when she isnt expecting it, as in public places (oblivious to those around us though). And she is easily turned on by it. Which is added excitement. But even though she gets excited, she does have a tendency to get somewhat annoyed, because she cant reach her quota (as she terms it) in such public places.

I become really Hard when she orgasms by my mere fingering of her pussy, as she is capable of 2-3 orgasms this way before we even get heated.

As far as technique, no great secrets, I just follow the moans. B)

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Do you find the places and motions that work best for the GF are the same/similar as the ones that worked on the ex-W, or more different than similar?

I dont know...I havent thought of it that way... It is different...Hmmm, I'll leave it at that for now, as I stated, I havent thought of it, I guess because I dont compare...I am more or less reactionary when it comes to making love or having Sex with my GF, still exploring each other.

:D

• Members

I didn't so much mean compare just for the sake of comparing, but more like, say, "alright, with girl 1 this really seemed to put her over the top; let's see if it works on girl 2," and if it does, great, and if it doesn't you have to try something different.

• Members

I didn't so much mean compare just for the sake of comparing, but more like, say, "alright, with girl 1 this really seemed to put her over the top; let's see if it works on girl 2," and if it does, great, and if it doesn't you have to try something different.

No I havent done anything like that. And If I did, My GF would probably kill me if she knew of it. For some reason she is extremely jealous of my Ex. I dont get it, but she is.

• Members

No I havent done anything like that. And If I did, My GF would probably kill me if she knew of it. For some reason she is extremely jealous of my Ex. I dont get it, but she is.

She's most likely jealous because you have children and a history with your Ex that she isn't a part of and never will be.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Knowledge is power. While it is hard to describe there is no harm in trying to be sure. After nearly 20 years of intimate pleasures with my wife I still expiriment and try new things all the time. One thing we've done fairly recently that I can't use often is making sure that I have a finger or two completely inside with a come hither motion while facing her and then making sure that my thumb can get her clit. Absolutely drives her batty with orgasmic pleasure and she is multi-orgasmic as it is so it is quick to tire her out.

Randy.

• Like 1

• Members

Knowledge is power. While it is hard to describe there is no harm in trying to be sure. After nearly 20 years of intimate pleasures with my wife I still expiriment and try new things all the time. One thing we've done fairly recently that I can't use often is making sure that I have a finger or two completely inside with a come hither motion while facing her and then making sure that my thumb can get her clit. Absolutely drives her batty with orgasmic pleasure and she is multi-orgasmic as it is so it is quick to tire her out.

Randy.

I've done something akin to that, and recently threw in a side-to-side motion instead of in and out, with a firm pressure right at the vagina opening, toward the tummy side. Drives her nuts. And if I get my other fingers to push and rub outside her vagina it works even better. Kind of hurts the tendons in my wrist after a while, so not sure I'll be able to do that into old age, which would suck 'cuz she really likes it.

And I've done something like you describe, but with her belly down and my thumb inside and the side of my index finger on her clit. That drives her nuts too, to the point one time she wriggled away out of my reach, and I didn't get a chance to bring her to orgasm that way.

• Members

I LOVE to be fingered, but unfortunately it doesn't happen often. It seems that when we have the time to be together it's very rushed. We've never had much foreplay. Oh, every now and then we do, but for the most part there could be lots more of it. I've NEVER had a G-spot orgasm (still not sure if I even have a G-spot -LOL ) but every now and then when he fingers me he will hit this spot that I'm sure must be my G-spot---there's a very intense feeling inside in that area...but I never let it go long enough to find out !!

Yes, we need to work on the fingering and foreplay in general. (And to the men on here that have expressed their pleasure in doing it---your wives or girlfriends are EXTREMELY lucky !! :rolleyes: )

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I LOVE to be fingered, but unfortunately it doesn't happen often. It seems that when we have the time to be together it's very rushed. We've never had much foreplay. Oh, every now and then we do, but for the most part there could be lots more of it. I've NEVER had a G-spot orgasm (still not sure if I even have a G-spot -LOL ) but every now and then when he fingers me he will hit this spot that I'm sure must be my G-spot---there's a very intense feeling inside in that area...but I never let it go long enough to find out !!

Yes, we need to work on the fingering and foreplay in general. (And to the men on here that have expressed their pleasure in doing it---your wives or girlfriends are EXTREMELY lucky !! :rolleyes: )

I find fingering My Girlfriend, as part of foreplay, very arousing...And she has had very intense orgasms from me finding that "G-Spot"... Ask your Husband to hook his finger which is fingering your wettness while your in the moment (so to speak)...And it takes more then mere gentle caressing...Something with fortitude after some initial foreplay...Im sure you know my meaning...B)

• Members

I find fingering My Girlfriend, as part of foreplay, very arousing...And she has had very intense orgasms from me finding that "G-Spot"... Ask your Husband to hook his finger which is fingering your wettness while your in the moment (so to speak)...And it takes more then mere gentle caressing...Something with fortitude after some initial foreplay...Im sure you know my meaning...B)

Oh yes---I know your meaning !!! It's just getting him to take the time and actually do it...... I'm trying......

• Members

Oh yes---I know your meaning !!! It's just getting him to take the time and actually do it...... I'm trying......

Wendy, have you ever taken his hand and shown him what you would like him to do to/for you?

• Members

Wendy, have you ever taken his hand and shown him what you would like him to do to/for you?

That works too...B)

• Members

Yes.....I have. It's always about the time factor it seems. Very rushed when we do have time. It seems like the only time he's really super comfortable is when there is no one else in the house. (our house is on the small side although our bedroom door locks ) I'm ok with that--I mean with the kids being home, but he's not. Also, he loves for me to stroke his cock--not even sexually but just to relax him. (which I do ALL THE TIME ) So---I've decided that it's not going to be one sided anymore and if he wants me to continue, well then he's going to have to reciprocate--It's only fair, right ?? :rolleyes:

Guest eminatic

I once asked my guy friend why he never fingers me and he laughed in my face and said it was pointless ;_; since then he has hardcore denied ever saying that and gets offended if i bring it up, but he still never does it :blink:

(also, when i read the title i thought this thread was about the tips of your fingersXD )

• Members

I once asked my guy friend why he never fingers me and he laughed in my face and said it was pointless since then he has hardcore denied ever saying that and gets offended if i bring it up, but he still never does it :blink:

(also, when i read the title i thought this thread was about the tips of your fingersXD )

I actually may become very sexually aroused while fingering my GF, facing here, seeing it in her Eye as she becomes sexually excited..My fingers working the wetness between her legs...Sharing the taste of her nectar on my fingers between our lips...

Yes, I can easily be aroused fingering my GF...B)

I dont believe Your guy friend knows exactly what he is missing...:P

• Review Team

The first time I squirted was when my SO was fingering me. Yeah, you could say we are both fans of fingering. :)

• Members

I dont believe Your guy friend knows exactly what he is missing...:P

OR, what to do.

E, I hope he's worthy of you. You didn't make him sound very nice.

Guest eminatic

so today we were getting it on after work and he almost did it while i was giving him a blowjob, but he kept pulling back every time he got close. i took my time and lingered giving him a really slow blowjob but still nothing. afterwards we were sitting and evaluating and i brought it up again and it dawned on me that i might not have been direct enough the other times i mentioned that "it sucks that you don't like to use your hands down there more" because i told him "i really wanted you to play with me while i was going down on you" and he acted surprised, and said "i did, i was rubbing you the whole time!" so i finally just outright told him "I want you to finger fuck me! that's what i was waiting for when i was blowing you!" and omg. he had the most priceless look of enlightenment dawn across his face and he was like "ohhhhhhhhhhh" :lol: so hopefully more improvements to come XD

• Members

so today we were getting it on after work and he almost did it while i was giving him a blowjob, but he kept pulling back every time he got close. i took my time and lingered giving him a really slow blowjob but still nothing. afterwards we were sitting and evaluating and i brought it up again and it dawned on me that i might not have been direct enough the other times i mentioned that "it sucks that you don't like to use your hands down there more" because i told him "i really wanted you to play with me while i was going down on you" and he acted surprised, and said "i did, i was rubbing you the whole time!" so i finally just outright told him "I want you to finger fuck me! that's what i was waiting for when i was blowing you!" and omg. he had the most priceless look of enlightenment dawn across his face and he was like "ohhhhhhhhhhh" :lol: so hopefully more improvements to come XD

This seems to be a common problem with this generation of guy, its like they skipped all the basics. Ugh boys, so sad.

• Members

I love to find what pushes my GF to the point of orgasms, then back off and repeat, until she is begging for an orgasmic release...So sexually stimulating...:rolleyes:

Hopefully he will understand he needs to put effort into satisfying your needs...

• Members

What different kinds of fingering motions or spots to touch drive you or your gal wild? The "come hither" finger has been mentioned. And I mentioned side-to-side motion. What other things do people enjoy.

• Members

Of course there is always taking and inserting a couple of fingers and then pushing vigorously and quickly. You really barely even need to move the fingers in and out, the motion is enough to move the outer areas of the vagina and the constant pressure moving against the clit works well. The wife comes to orgasm quick that way.

Randy.