Official Community Forums Home

Lucid Dream #12

• Members

300.JPG

Lucid Dreams #12 is made out of TPE which is hypoallergenic and resembles a smooth silicone or/and jelly material. It feels somewhat tacky to touch, has no smell, is completely flexible and is waterproof. It measures 8 inched from head to toe, 5 insertable inches, 2.25 inches at the widest point, with the bulbous head of the G-spot massager measuring 1.25 inches narrowing down to about an inch, the second vibe for the clit a smidgen over an inch. Licid Dreams #12 two bullets are position just right, one in for the clitoris the other for the G-spot. The control is a small easy to use push-button on the bottom and has 3 speeds to cycle through which range from medium to strong. The vibrations are not a loud , but not completely quiet either. All you will need is 3 AAA batteries to get your bzzzz going.

When I first received The Lucid Dreams #12 I was very excited to try it out. I have reviewed another Lucid Dreams G-Spot that I was very satisfied with B) . When DH initially inserted this The first thing I really liked it that the clit stimulator completely hugged and covered the entire clitoris area, delivering direct stimulation, and did not just pin point like so many others do. This toy is very, very flexible. When trying to apply a bit of pressure the handle bends and only mildly improved the angle and pressure. Because of this it won't be my go to toy, but I think this is a fabulous toy for the experimental beginner. I award Lucid Dreams #12 3 out of 5 hearts.

Lucid Dreams #12

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

Thanks for the review. It looks interesting, too bad it is too flexible, but it does sound good for a beginner or someone that doesn't like/want a real firm g-spot toy.