Official Community Forums Home

Oral Sensations Gel

• Members

1483069-1.JPG

Oral Sensation Gel is spearmint flavored and comes in a squeeze tube with a flip top which has a small hole for ease and controlled dispensing. It's silky smooth and just thick enough not to get messy. It has a safety seal so you will need to twist off the top to remove that before your first use.

This Oral Sensation gel is a tasty spearmint flavored that's supposed to aid in ease of movement for deep oral action and stimulate my mouth. It's also stated it enhances ones oral experience by adding a tingly sensation. So did it live up to its promise? Yes! First let me say I rarely like flavored lubes, they usually taste to sweet for me. This one was delicious! When I put it on DH he did feel a faint tingly sensation. The spearmint flavored was a tiny bit sweet but I really liked it and it kept my mouth wet and eager until all the flavor was gone, which lasted a very good amount of time, longer than average. Big question, does it aid in allowing one to deep throat? Yes again! I usually have to warm up a bit to take DH all in orally, this definitely cut down on the warm up time. When DH applied the Oral Sensation Gel to me, I too felt the nice tingly sensation and like me DH also enjoyed the flavor. Its was a win win :D.

I award Oral Sensation Gel a 5 out of 5 hearts.

Oral Sensation Gel

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

Sounds yummy! May have to go on my wish-list! Thanks for the review!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

1483069-1.JPG

Oral Sensation Gel is spearmint flavored and comes in a squeeze tube with a flip top which has a small hole for ease and controlled dispensing. It's silky smooth and just thick enough not to get messy. It has a safety seal so you will need to twist off the top to remove that before your first use.

This Oral Sensation gel is a tasty spearmint flavored that's supposed to aid in ease of movement for deep oral action and stimulate my mouth. It's also stated it enhances ones oral experience by adding a tingly sensation. So did it live up to its promise? Yes! First let me say I rarely like flavored lubes, they usually taste to sweet for me. This one was delicious! When I put it on DH he did feel a faint tingly sensation. The spearmint flavored was a tiny bit sweet but I really liked it and it kept my mouth wet and eager until all the flavor was gone, which lasted a very good amount of time, longer than average. Big question, does it aid in allowing one to deep throat? Yes again! I usually have to warm up a bit to take DH all in orally, this definitely cut down on the warm up time. When DH applied the Oral Sensation Gel to me, I too felt the nice tingly sensation and like me DH also enjoyed the flavor. Its was a win win :D.

I award Oral Sensation Gel a 5 out of 5 hearts.

Oral Sensation Gel

Interesting, I never knew something like this existed to ease in " Deep Throating " Men should be buying this everywhere for their wives, GFs or SO

Great idea as a "Stocking Stuffer" Maybe someone will literally be stuffed themselves after receiving. :rolleyes:

• Members

Interesting, I never knew something like this existed to ease in " Deep Throating " Men should be buying this everywhere for their wives, GFs or SO

Great idea as a "Stocking Stuffer" Maybe someone will literally be stuffed themselves after receiving. :rolleyes:

If you buy it they will cum... mean come laugh.gif