Official Community Forums Home

Mits Off

• Members

Do you have things that you SO is not allowed to touch?

I don't have a strict, stated, mits off rule, but I have things that I leave squirrelled away on purpose to keep the Mrs. at bay.

She's pretty rough on pots and pans (scrapes the Teflon off, warps them from too much heat, drops them and bends them, busts the tips off steak knives trying to use them as screwdrivers), so most of the pots and pans and things from my single days stay boxed up. I don't expect to, but you never know, I might need them again some day. They don't make things as well any more (thinner metal, handles and knobs that bust off).

Phonograph LP records and the record player. Even CDs; she could care less about keeping them from getting scratched up.

Tools. The ones she does use never end up back where they belong, and I can never find them when I need them.

Pictures. She'd let them get mixed up, scattered, lost, scratched, folded and bent. You get the . . . picture (yuk yuk yuk).

• Members

I can't think of anything off hand, but I'm sure there has to be something.....

Your hubby has done well. He has stuff so well squirrelled away, you don't even know about it . . . :)

• Review Team

No one is allowed to mess with my "lotions and potions," as they have been called. :) You know, those girlie bottles of stuff that we use to stay all soft and pretty - I really do not want them messed with, moved to a different order, or basically touched. And I can also be very touchy about photos - I soooo know what you mean about getting them out of order! Grrr! That is all I can think of right now, but there are probably more. Lol!

• Members

Your hubby has done well. He has stuff so well squirrelled away, you don't even know about it . . . :)

I don't think so. Me on the other hand I have a few.