Official Community Forums Home

Turbo Accelerator Double Bullets

ladylove

• Members

CEN-054_1.jpg

Turbo Accelerator Double Bullets

Review by Ladylove 10/2011

This Turbo Accelerator Double Bullets has duel action bullets each controlled separately by a touch pad with a LED display. Each bullet is just over L 2.5 X .75 W with delicious nubs on top .75% of each bullet. It's mad out of TPR and is has removable sleeves, Its wire is long enough, and the control pad is easy to figure out. You can cycle through all 8 speeds, if you dare, and back down again to turn it off.

All you will need is 4 AA batteries to get buzzzzing.

When I first opened the package I noticed I needed my own batteries, which I guess keeps the cost of the toy down, and it has wires. Before washing it up I first wanted to feel the strength of the vibe. OMG!!!!!!! I don't even care about the wires or the batteries now. I just couldn't wait to use it. The lowest vibe is strong the strongest vibe is..... OMG! It was difficult but I was impatiently patient for DH to come home so we could experiment together. EXPERIMENTING we did! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Turbo Accelerator. The vibes are amazing, easy to use, long wire, and simple clean up makes this a favorite. It's not the quietest of toys so make sure you moan, which I can promise you'll be doing, to cover the buzz. I admit I still haven't made it though all 8 speed but am working REALLY hard at trying. It's a night stand favorite.

This is an excellent choice for anyone who likes strong vibes and is an intermediate to the very experience. I award The Turbo Accelerator a 5 out of 5 hearts.

TURBO ACCELERATOR DOUBLE BULLETS

• 1 month later...

I LOVE da strong vibes!!!!!! Awesome!!! Thanks for the info!!!