Official Community Forums Home

Booty Beads 2

ladylove

• Members

23817_5.jpg

Review by Ladylove 10/2011

Booty Beads 2 are made from hard plastic and have 2 bullet one on each end. The purple sections are soft and silky smooth rubber coated. The beads are strung along a bendable rod of hard plastic every other one being a pearl like bead. It comes with 3 sets of batteries, one installed and two extra in the packaging. It's 9.5L; the beaded section is 6.5L; the tip and beads are about .5 W, and the handle is .75W. There is an easy to reach/use button on the tip of its end, to cycle through the three levels of vibes which are mild, med, strong. For thorough cleaning the toy easily pulls open to clean.

After cleaning up this toy we used some water based lube which assisted easy insertion in part and because of the smooth rounded edges. We both enjoyed and felt the buzz through out the whole toy. We used it with and without the buzz, both having benefits. Without the buzz I could feel the beads more, with the buzz the buzzing sensation took over. Both are very exciting and will add to your sex play. My only advice is to bend the beads in the shape you want prior to inserting, otherwise you'll want to take them out to shape them. This is a great toy for beginners to start to experiment with and those who like to keep it on the smaller side. I award this a 5 out of 5 hearts.

BOOTY BEADS 2

• Review Team

Looks fun! Thanks for the review!

• Members

..... a great stocking stuffer!

I could think of a few places I would like to stuff that! Whew, that looks like fun! I'd like to have my wife use it on me (right after I use it on her)!!! :)

• Members

I could think of a few places I would like to stuff that! Whew, that looks like fun! I'd like to have my wife use it on me (right after I use it on her)!!! :)

It looks like the holidays are going to be a buzzin' in your house :D . If you get them let us know how you've.... enjoyed them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It looks like the holidays are going to be a buzzin' in your house :D . If you get them let us know how you've.... enjoyed them.

You bet! ;)

Happy Holidays!!!