Official Community Forums Home

What Are Your Stocking Stuffers Going To Be?

ladylove

• Members

Holiday time is a time to give! In the spirit of the holiday's I always like to give a little extra special something to my DH for us to use in the bedroom. I pre - bought a few flicks, and now I'm looking around the site, but haven't made a decision on anything else. So my obvious question is:

What would you like to receive in your stocking this year, or what are you putting in your SO's socking this year.

Qualifier: Must be something sexy to keep those fires burning! ;)

Can't wait to see what you'll say!

• Members

Okay...

As I said before I'll be stuffing some movies from this site, a warming massage oil to give him a full body massage, (I love slipping and sliding) and one more thing I haven't decided on yet. Any suggestions are welcome, I just haven't found/seen it yet.

• Review Team

I love those candles that are intended to be used as a massage oil too. As the "wax" melts, you can pour it on your subject, then massage it in. The "wax", which obviously isn't really wax, is a little warm but not uncomfortably hot. All the ones I have had smelled devine, and the oil is high quality. Not sure if TT carries them or not, but if you can find one and haven't used them before, I highly recommend it!

• Members

I love those candles that are intended to be used as a massage oil too. As the "wax" melts, you can pour it on your subject, then massage it in. The "wax", which obviously isn't really wax, is a little warm but not uncomfortably hot. All the ones I have had smelled devine, and the oil is high quality. Not sure if TT carries them or not, but if you can find one and haven't used them before, I highly recommend it!

fun! Does the hot candle wax leave red marks on your body where it is dripped onto?

• Review Team

fun! Does the hot candle wax leave red marks on your body where it is dripped onto?

Nope, not if you use the kind of candles I'm talking about. Regular candles will, although not bad.

• Members

I just hope my GF is around so I will be able to stuff something :lol: