Official Community Forums Home

Hello From California

ReadyToMoveOn

• Members

Oh Shit!

Somehow, Somewhere, I've lost my "Virgin" status .... For the 2nd time, and I didnt even realize it :angry:

Oh well, I am now a " Student " of the game of Sex. Who's my Teacher ? B)

Sometime it happens in blink of an eyelaugh.gif

As far as Teachers go, we are all teachers.... Just in case you haven't noticed I am a Guru cool.gif

....just putting it out there for ya`.

• Members

Sometime it happens in blink of an eyelaugh.gif

As far as Teachers go, we are all teachers.... Just in case you haven't noticed I am a Guru B)

....just putting it out there for ya`.

Well, lets see what new tricks you may "Teach" this somewhat old dog... Im an eager pupil, and "SEX" is my Favorite subject Maybe I'll perform well enough to become "Teachers Pet"...:D

• Members

If you want to become teachers pet you'll have to work and study very hard (pun intended). Making this course your priority. In some of the more advanced, rather difficult, material you may have to put in extra hours after class time. You'll have to decide how much you want to be Teachers Pet. I will tell you It can be very rewarding!

(To Much Fun!)

• Members

If you want to become teachers pet you'll have to work and study very hard (pun intended). Making this course your priority. In some of the more advanced, rather difficult, material you may have to put in extra hours after class time. You'll have to decide how much you want to be Teachers Pet. I will tell you It can be very rewarding!

(To Much Fun!)

Ive always had a thing for Sexy Teachers. I love rewards, and I love to reciprocate with even bigger or better rewards. Would that be something that could get the Teacher all "Hot and Bothered"

:P

• Members

Ive always had a thing for Sexy Teachers. I love rewards, and I love to reciprocate with even bigger or better rewards. Would that be something that could get the Teacher all "Hot and Bothered"

Your reward will cum when the glasses come off and the bun in undone.....tongue.gif

• Members
ReadyToMoveOn, on 21 December 2011 - 11:23 PM, said:

Ive always had a thing for Sexy Teachers. I love rewards, and I love to reciprocate with even bigger or better rewards. Would that be something that could get the Teacher all "Hot and Bothered":P

Your reward will cum when the glasses come off and the bun in undone.....:P

But again, Is " That something which would get the Teacher all "Hot and Bothered"

• Members

But again, Is " That something which would get the Teacher all "Hot and Bothered"

The teacher seem to be getting reprimanded. Do you still want to be teachers pet? If so we must establish right now who is in charge! (tongue.gif)

• Members

The teacher seem to be getting reprimanded. Do you still want to be teachers pet? If so we must establish right now who is in charge! (tongue.gif)

Oh, LMAO

Yes, I have a difficult time relinquishing my authority, I admit. Ive been a bad pupil emo50.gif

• Members

Yes, I have a difficult time relinquishing my authority, I admit. Ive been a bad pupil emo50.gif

Having difficulty relinquishing your authority is a turn on in itself for some.....cool.gif

dry.gif Looks like I'm going to have to teach you a lesson.

• Members

Having difficulty relinquishing your authority is a turn on in itself for some.....cool.gif

dry.gif Looks like I'm going to have to teach you a lesson.

Just be intuitive, or the Teacher could become The Student, which could be interesting :P

• Members

Just be intuitive, or the Teacher could become The Student, which could be interesting :P

Interesting... I think I'd like to see what you have so I know what I'm working with. cool.gif

• Members

Interesting... I think I'd like to see what you have so I know what I'm working with. cool.gif

Really,

Well for now Allow your imagination to work it. I know you have imagination, Ive read your thoughts here within TT...:P

• Members

OMG! I just your response to what I wrote and then reread what I wrote and how that must have sounded to you.....

What I really meant is: I just wanted to see what you could come up with "written wise" so I can see what I'm working with.

(blushing with embarrassment!) How about we go on from here.

• Members

OMG! I just your response to what I wrote and then reread what I wrote and how that must have sounded to you.....

What I really meant is: I just wanted to see what you could come up with "written wise" so I can see what I'm working with.

(blushing with embarrassment!) How about we go on from here.

Literally LMAO,

• Members

So... what are we working with here????

Your question is vague, which lead to the misunderstanding initially.

Youre asking me what exactly. Im somewhat the Student here (remember). And I am a Student with special needs, which requires special attention.

I dont fantasize, so I have no fantasies. When I am with my GF, or with women of my past love interests, I never fantasized. I just went with where the moment took US. Now if the Woman I was with Fantasized, I dont have an issue fulfilling someone dreams or fantasies, as long as it isnt painful. Im not into pain.

Dont get me wrong, I wont just lay there and ask for servicing of a woman. I am very much involved in pleasuring my GF, as with past women of my life.

Does that make sense ???

Apologies if I sound too inquisitive.

B)

• Members

Your question is vague, which lead to the misunderstanding initially.

Youre asking me what exactly. Im somewhat the Student here (remember). And I am a Student with special needs, which requires special attention.

I dont fantasize, so I have no fantasies. When I am with my GF, or with women of my past love interests, I never fantasized. I just went with where the moment took US. Now if the Woman I was with Fantasized, I dont have an issue fulfilling someone dreams or fantasies, as long as it isnt painful. Im not into pain.

Dont get me wrong, I wont just lay there and ask for servicing of a woman. I am very much involved in pleasuring my GF, as with past women of my life.

Does that make sense ???

Apologies if I sound too inquisitive.

B)

Makes perfect sense,

You deny fantasy.... everyone has one. Take a minute to think, If you had to have a fantasy, what would it be. This is the assignment. smile.gif

• Members

Makes perfect sense,

You deny fantasy.... everyone has one. Take a minute to think, If you had to have a fantasy, what would it be. This is the assignment. smile.gif

No, I really dont fantasize. Yes my GF does send me sexy emails, and "Sext Messages" and yes I tell her that I wish we could be together, especially when we're horny and feeling frisky, But, I dont have secret fantasies to be tied up or to tie her up, or anything of the sort. Now if she has some wild fantasies, I dont know of them yet. But we are still learning from one another, so maybe she has.

When we're intimate and she whispers this that or another, then Yes, I will try and oblige. And vice versa, but it isnt much out of the norm, i.e., oral sex on either partner, anal sex, different positions, different rooms, some sexy flirting while out in public, romantic diners slow sensual kisses, great foreplay, but nothing of a fantasy world.

Maybe I am somewhat of a bore sexually, but she is content and quite happy when were intimate, as am I. I am not knocking anyone who has fantasies, I just cant think of anything that I fantasize about.

Yes, of course, like all Men, and most women (So Ive heard), If I see an attractive sexy woman in front of me, my mind will sometimes wonder sexually, but I dont carry these thoughts into my relationship and fantasize. Does that sound boring. I dont know, sorry to disappoint if so.

Yes, I have had the "Male Bonding" with buddies of mine, and yes the topic of sex has been discussed, "Hey wouldnt you just love to have 2-3-4 women sexually at a time just ravishing you over and over"...Ever group of males bullshitting has uttered such words and everyone has always said "Hahaha Yeah that would awesome"...But it isnt a fantasy of mine.

Now, I am in a Long Distance Relationship with my GF, and I do think of her often, and yes even in sexual situations, is that considered a fantasy, maybe to some extent, but not in a dress up in a wig, throw on a corset, spank me with a whip kind of fantasy.

Ive stated in other forums or somewhere within TT, I have been involved in 3somes. They were not intentionally planned out nor were they fantasies, they all just happened, and none of it planned. They were fun at the time, as I was single and un~attached. Even this was not a fantasy, I just allowed the situation to happen and went with it.

Just because I dont fantasize, it doesnt mean I am close minded, I am very open minded. And if it doesnt appeal to me, then its just me, as in pain, it doesnt appeal to me none whatsoever. But Im ok with others, if thats what someone is in to.

Anyhow, sorry to disappoint. Im not close minded, I will allow the situation to go where it goes, and if it excites me, then even better.

• Members

Now Im A GD "Intern"...I appreciated being a "Student" of the game...Internship, Im not so proud of....Hmmmm....

• Members

Now Im A GD "Intern"...I appreciated being a "Student" of the game...Internship, Im not so proud of....Hmmmm....

AN INTERN! You're a lackey.... Internships are all about training. tongue.gif

• Members

AN INTERN! You're a lackey.... Internships are all about training. :P

EDIT: Take note please, even "Guru's" need a training course from time to time, Ehh, Ms LL...:P

Ive always understood the Best way for any Intern to know the skills of interest, is to place said Intern with a "Hands On" Mentor, someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty (somewhat literally).

One can Dream, right ? Or is that considered a Fantasy :o

• Members

Ive always understood the Best way for any Intern to know the skills of interest, is to place said Intern with a "Hands On" Mentor, someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty (somewhat literally).

One can Dream, right ? Or is that considered a Fantasy :o

what industry would you be in as an intern?

• Members

what industry would you be in as an intern?

Which ever Industry would require a more hands on approach, maybe even some show and tell, even better would be more practical applications...:P

But of course, only the Best of Mentors is a requirement in this Industry, wouldnt you agree.

BTW, take notice of my "EDIT" above... Keep in mind, Im just a Lackey, and Im sexually frustrated, so Im having a bit of fun, at your expense this evening...No offense intended, all in jest...B)

• Members

Which ever Industry would require a more hands on approach, maybe even some show and tell, even better would be more practical applications...:P

But of course, only the Best of Mentors is a requirement in this Industry, wouldnt you agree.

BTW, take notice of my "EDIT" above... Keep in mind, Im just a Lackey, and Im sexually frustrated, so Im having a bit of fun, at your expense this evening...No offense intended, all in jest...B)

Edit noted; I'd love taking a lesson from my Lackey! This puts you in the superior position, what will you do?

• Members

Edit noted; I'd love taking a lesson from my Lackey! This puts you in the superior position, what will you do?

For Starters, I shall Bend you over, and drive You Home, and once you catch your breath (after the long ride home) I shall have you in another position.

Soon enough, you'll be up to Mentoring Me once again...:D