Official Community Forums Home

Hello From California

ReadyToMoveOn

• Members

Cleaning Up...

• Members

Welcome !! So glad you stumbled upon this site. You will love all the different topics. Everyone is so friendly and always happy to give advice to those needing it. I'm so happy for you that you have found someone. Perhaps eventually the two of you will actually be able to be together.

(You can't persuade her to move to California ? No snow, right ??? I'd be there in a heartbeat ! LOL )

Enjoy the site and we look forward to your input !

• Members

Welcome. Looking forward to your input.

Thank you Ladies.

Question: Does the "Todays Top Poster" section ever go away. I ask because I hate seeing myself as a "Top Poster". Currently Im in a long distance relationship, therefore when Ive stumbled upon this site, it has helped with reading of minds which think somewhat alike. So this site currently helps fill the void I have while my GF is so many miles away. It just seems silly on my part, but I dont like seeing my post count...I know, childish. :wub:

• Members

I don't believe it goes away. It can change depending on how people post that day.

• Review Team

Welcome! And I believe SS is right about the top posters.

I, too, am in a LDR and it SUCKS!!!!!! I know your pain, but I truly believe that what is meant to happen will happen, one way or another!

I'm glad you found the site and hope you will feel free to post, even if you remain a top poster. :)

• Members

Welcome! And I believe SS is right about the top posters.

I, too, am in a LDR and it SUCKS!!!!!! I know your pain, but I truly believe that what is meant to happen will happen, one way or another!

I'm glad you found the site and hope you will feel free to post, even if you remain a top poster. :)

Thank You MsLayD :kiss:

Im still combing through the many topics which have been discussed, and though some havent been commented on for several months, I feel compelled to add my own thoughts.

I am hesitant at times though, as some may think I am re~hashing old stories which may have played itself out. IDK, other times the topic is too good to not add something.

Please excuse my noobieness (lol, is that even a word), but I really enjoy the topics and thoughts many have added here.

Again, thanks for welcome thoughts !!!

• Review Team

Thank You MsLayD :kiss:

Im still combing through the many topics which have been discussed, and though some havent been commented on for several months, I feel compelled to add my own thoughts.

I am hesitant at times though, as some may think I am re~hashing old stories which may have played itself out. IDK, other times the topic is too good to not add something.

Please excuse my noobieness (lol, is that even a word), but I really enjoy the topics and thoughts many have added here.

Again, thanks for welcome thoughts !!!

There is no problem with bringing up old topics. It may spark a new discussion, and that is always a possitive thing. :)

• Members

It is always great to bring up old topics. It may bring it up for someone else that might not have seen the topic before or present a fresh view to spark interest into it again.

• Members

It is always great to bring up old topics. It may bring it up for someone else that might not have seen the topic before or present a fresh view to spark interest into it again.

SS, Thats good to know, and I appreciate the words of encouragement.

There are so many really great Topics to read and interact with here and I know I have only scratched the surface. It really is great reading these forums.

Thanks Too Timid and all those involved.

• Members

Thank you Ladies.

Question: Does the "Todays Top Poster" section ever go away. I ask because I hate seeing myself as a "Top Poster". Currently Im in a long distance relationship, therefore when Ive stumbled upon this site, it has helped with reading of minds which think somewhat alike. So this site currently helps fill the void I have while my GF is so many miles away. It just seems silly on my part, but I dont like seeing my post count...I know, childish. :wub:

You should feel excited about being the top poster; it's like being top dog, for the day! biggrin.gif

• Members

You should feel excited about being the top poster; it's like being top dog, for the day! biggrin.gif

But every time I reply, I'm Top Dog.

The site is still new to me, so I know Im late to the party, apologies for my many maybe even mundane replies of old topics, but they are great topics. And yes I am aware I may be just restating somethings which have already been stated. Excuse my tardiness.

:P

We LOVE Newbies!! And we love when old topics are brought back into light, adding new perspectives, questions, changes of thought, and so on.

Welcome to TooTimid!!! :kiss:

• Members

We LOVE Newbies!! And we love when old topics are brought back into light, adding new perspectives, questions, changes of thought, and so on.

Welcome to TooTimid!!! :kiss:

Tell me something

AND THIS MAY BE ANSWERED BY ANY LONG STANDING MEMBER...

Has this message board seen better days...It appears as though very little is discussed as of late. Or maybe just less interaction between posts.

Maybe a good many of the members have played this out. Or Maybe I am just too late to the party. But it seems it was full of ideas/commentary at one time.

I dont know, thus my questioning.

• Members

Holy Shit!

I hit 50 posts and suddenly Im a "Virgin" again :D

I dont believe I'll respond or post another thing again. Im saving my virginity for that special someone.:rolleyes:

LMAO!

• Members

BTW....

There is a way to eliminate looking at "Todays Top Posters" or least for me seeing my screen name plastered on top...Just click the

( - ) or ( + ) toggle to the right of the column...Wala, No more names!

Just sharing what Ive learned today/tonight/this morning...B)

• Members

I look at the top poster board as a way to see who has posted since I have. It helps me know what I've missed. The board becomes more and less active. It seems to depend on the time of year, and what else is going on in life. I'm glad you've joined us here. We need some new life!!!!!

• Review Team

Holy Shit!

I hit 50 posts and suddenly Im a "Virgin" again :D

I dont believe I'll respond or post another thing again. Im saving my virginity for that special someone.:rolleyes:

LMAO!

LOL! And to answer your other post, yes, the activity on the board varies but there are many of us who have been around for awhile and always seem to find time to come back. Others post for awhile until they get their questions answered and then they seem to vanish. And for others who I have been online friends with from here, life changes and their activity here suffers from it. But there are always new folks joining, too, so the board lives! :)

• Members

LOL! And to answer your other post, yes, the activity on the board varies but there are many of us who have been around for awhile and always seem to find time to come back. Others post for awhile until they get their questions answered and then they seem to vanish. And for others who I have been online friends with from here, life changes and their activity here suffers from it. But there are always new folks joining, too, so the board lives! :)

Yes, I agree with MsLayD too--"ReadyToMoveOn" don't be discouraged. People do come and go and with myself-- I don't have a lot of free time to post things. (It's hard to do when my girls are home also ) Please feel free to bring up old topics or anything else you'd like. (We all LOVE stories on here too !! ) There is an area under "Article Submissions " to post Sexy Stories. (You drive a truck, right ??? ) There must be SOME exciting story or fantasy you want to share --Having sex on the Road sounds like it could be exciting !! Some hot "Truck Stop Sexcapade " you want to share ?? :rolleyes:

• Members

Yes, I agree with MsLayD too--"ReadyToMoveOn" don't be discouraged. People do come and go and with myself-- I don't have a lot of free time to post things. (It's hard to do when my girls are home also ) Please feel free to bring up old topics or anything else you'd like. (We all LOVE stories on here too !! ) There is an area under "Article Submissions " to post Sexy Stories. (You drive a truck, right ??? ) There must be SOME exciting story or fantasy you want to share --Having sex on the Road sounds like it could be exciting !! Some hot "Truck Stop Sexcapade " you want to share ?? :rolleyes:

Hmmm, Not sure were this originated from, but No, I dont drive a Truck. I wish I had some truck stop stories, But alas Its just me (lol)...

But, yeah when I have time to write (maybe later) I will put pen to paper (so to speak) and write (or type) something out. Though Ive never really discussed my sexual conquests, much less written about them. It may be a challenge. This is still somewhat New to me.

We'll see how it goes. And please if I am able to accomplish this task of sharing a story (IDK), please dont break out and be a grammar expert, I know my English penmanship is less than perfect.

Women are so much better with proper English

• Members

I have no idea why I thought you were a truckdriver !!

Something you wrote somewhere about having to work all night. Sorry about that.....

But the name I gave for a story "Truck Stop Sexcapade" gave me some ideas to write for a fantasy.....

My work schedule is somewhat hectic, but it has nothing to do with driving a truck. Though I could use a Truck Stop Sexcapade. Maybe a career change is line, Lol.:D

• Members

My work schedule is somewhat hectic, but it has nothing to do with driving a truck. Though I could use a Truck Stop Sexcapade. Maybe a career change is line, Lol.:D

Might there be a sexcapade story brewing?....

• Members

Might there be a sexcapade story brewing?....

Hahaha...

My mind doesnt work that way. Maybe its lack of imagination on my part, IDK, Im not very good with fictional stories.

Answer me this, since imagination has been brought up, more or less by me.

My GF has asked me several times what is my Favorite Fantasy is, I dont have an answer for her, she doesnt believe me. She tells me Im withholding information.

But Honestly, I dont have fantasies. When we are together, I really dont need fantasies, she is more then woman enough for me, and Im quite content. Yes, she is mile away, and we have some pretty Hot conversations while on the phone, but its just Sex talk between Us, and nothing really more then what Ive described in my story above.

Is that boring.

• Members

Oh Shit!

Somehow, Somewhere, I've lost my "Virgin" status .... For the 2nd time, and I didnt even realize it :angry:

Oh well, I am now a " Student " of the game of Sex. Who's my Teacher ? B)