Official Community Forums Home

Power "g"

Tyger

SE0780-04-3.jpg

Ever have one of those days, where you just need a quick release, but, oh crap!! Your batteries are all dead!? Yes, I have too, and they do suck! However, I received this new Power G pink TPR toy, and this one is ELECTRIC! Yes my friends, it plugs into the wall! It comes with its very own AC100-240 volt adapter with a 9’ (yes FEET) cord! You have plenty of room for playing, without having to worry about running out of cord.

California Exotics is a top sex toy brand, and they’re on the cutting edge of all sorts of new doo-dads, and thingamabobs! How could it get better? Well, lemme tell ya, it does! This toy has an easy to use twist bottom controller AND the powerful bullet is closer to the tip than most toys. There’s also a raised ring with nubbies to stimulate your clit (and all around too). The semi-clear pink TPR boasted to be soft and unscented. I was pleasantly surprised to find that both claims were true! Easy wash up with soap and warm water, and I was good to go (after I let it dry then plugged it in of course). The plug itself comes out, for easy cleaning and storage as well.

With the benefit of electricity over battery-power, this thing never dies down slowly, especially in the middle of orgasm (I hate that!!!). I found this toy to have the strong vibes that I crave, and yes, even the ring works very well. I usually have trouble with toys that have a clit stimulator on them since I LOVE the direct vibes. With all the power this toy has, I wasn’t let down at all, vibe wise. The only thing I didn’t really care for was that, since this is a “G” spot toy, the tip didn’t rub me quite the right way. Oh, don’t get me wrong, it felt GREAT, and I did have a fantastic line of orgasms with this powerful toy, but, alas, no g-spot orgasm. I need a firmer toy to stroke that spot just right.

All in all, I give this toy a 3 out of 4 Tyger Paw rating for sheer pow-ah!

Plug it in

• Review Team

Sounds awesome! Thanks for the review!