Official Community Forums Home

How Do You Read The Many Topics Of Too Timid

ReadyToMoveOn

• Members

Im still new and learning my ways around " Too Timid "

There are so many Forums and then there are sub~forums within each forum. The categories are limitless as should be, as Sex should be limitless.

So I ask, how do you read the forums here?

I actually go about it a few different ways,

1) I check the "Forum" bar at the upper left hand corner, and see what new has been added to topics I have posted within.

2) Some topics I submit to follow, and I am alerted within my personal email if there is a new post which I am following, and check into or read when time permits (which is a nice way of staying on top of interested topics).

3) While on "Forum" page, I will utilize the tool bar at the bottom of the page and click into

Today's active content ...

But Im still learning my way around here, but what are your secrets in getting around the forums....

Oh, and sometimes I just read everything.

• Members

Tuff to make the decision what to explore. I usually look at the posts I have a question about, but always check into active content.

• Members

I tend to check the New content first, then any topics I want to see other than those. It's the easiest way for me to keep up...

Yes, Im finding this is the easiest for me also and then also checking out everything else of interest.

I like looking at the recently added topics first. Then, when I have some time, I delve into past posts, sometimes adding a tidbit here and there. I don't respond to everything that people post about, only the ones that I have knowledge/experience/interest in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I just scan the last times/dates for updates in the various forums, and dig down and do the same for the subforums and topics, looking for stuff added since I last looked.

I am still in the habit of using the "Active Content Forum" and then search archived posts/threads and post when one has piqued my interest. Hopefully it doesnt bother many when the thread has laid dormant for months only to be re-cycled by me and sometimes my random thoughts...:huh:

• Members

I don't think there's anything wrong with bringing old topics forward. There are new people on board who may not have seen the old topics and who may have new thoughts/perspectives on the matter, old people who may have new thoughts on it, and sometimes old people just miss things the first time around, so bringing back an old topic gives them a chance to see it again.

• Members

I don't think there's anything wrong with bringing old topics forward. There are new people on board who may not have seen the old topics and who may have new thoughts/perspectives on the matter, old people who may have new thoughts on it, and sometimes old people just miss things the first time around, so bringing back an old topic gives them a chance to see it again.

Good to know, I shall be reading more this week end...biggrin.gif