Official Community Forums Home

Hello From Midwest/overseas Deployment

Freeagent

• Members

Hi all. Army National Guard soldier from midwest deployed overseas. Self-proclaimed sex addict that has been looking for a website forum like this for quite some time. As I am currently deployed to an area with limited access to females I have had to rely on internet pics and movie DVDs to get my fixes.

Very comforting and relieved to find a forum where sex is openly discussed by males and females alike. I am only interested in females, but as I have seen other males mention or reply to topics here it has brought welcomed feedback from the females on board. And some very well-spoken females at that!! ;):D;)

• Members

Im new here also, but welcome and as a Veteran myself, Thank You for your Service!

• Members

Im new here also, but welcome and as a Veteran myself, Thank You for your Service!

Thanks to you as well for your service.

I can also relate to you rather well in regards to the long distance relationship. I met my wife when I was overseas the last time about 4 yrs ago. She works in the same hospital as my sis-in-law, they are BOTH nurses. So my wife and I began communicating through emails, Instant Messaging, and finally phone calls for almost 7 months before we ever became physical.

We began with little flirting which eventually led to phone sex. We have now Skyped a few times where she has shown me her tits as we both tried to play with ourselves in unison.

I am pretty turned on by the thought and act of a partner being so turned on theat they use "dirty talk" to convey feelings of excitement and pleasure. However, my wife does not find this appealing and admits it becomes kind of a turn off for her. I enjoy reading that women here, or at least portrayed as women here, feel liberated and confident enough to talk about their feelings of pleasure in this manner.

Good job Too Timid!!! You guys have been added to my favorite websites.

• Members

Thanks to you as well for your service.

I can also relate to you rather well in regards to the long distance relationship. I met my wife when I was overseas the last time about 4 yrs ago. She works in the same hospital as my sis-in-law, they are BOTH nurses. So my wife and I began communicating through emails, Instant Messaging, and finally phone calls for almost 7 months before we ever became physical.

We began with little flirting which eventually led to phone sex. We have now Skyped a few times where she has shown me her tits as we both tried to play with ourselves in unison.

I am pretty turned on by the thought and act of a partner being so turned on theat they use "dirty talk" to convey feelings of excitement and pleasure. However, my wife does not find this appealing and admits it becomes kind of a turn off for her. I enjoy reading that women here, or at least portrayed as women here, feel liberated and confident enough to talk about their feelings of pleasure in this manner.

Good job Too Timid!!! You guys have been added to my favorite websites.

I wish I could say I was unable to relate to a " Long Distance Relationship "... However...

I met my GF here, as she has Family here...However she has property abroad and her business is located abroad. We've talked of her re locating, but I understand she would have to sacrifice a lot, so its kind of just wait and see what happens...

As for the " Dirty Talk " the relationship Im in now is the only time its been openly expressed, both for me and her. But it is quite a turn on to hear her say exactly what she wants....

B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Review Team

Sorry for the delay in replying with a WELCOME, and ummm, yeah, some of us girls do talk sexy, hehee!

• Members

Sorry for the delay in replying with a WELCOME, and ummm, yeah, some of us girls do talk sexy, hehee!

yes, I feel I have turned into a lurker also. Interested and exciting reading through old and new topics gaiining ideas and also even worse, getting turned on with nobody to share it with.

• Members

yes, I feel I have turned into a lurker also. Interested and exciting reading through old and new topics gaiining ideas and also even worse, getting turned on with nobody to share it with.

You should skype with your sweetie.

• Members

You should skype with your sweetie.

We did Skype sex a few times before the birth. It was very akward though because she was alone in the privacy of our home and I was in our barracks between a bunch of other sleeping soldiers. Then I was home with her for almost a month, a few days before the birth, and then about 3 weeks after. We had great sex the first 2 nights i was home. the next day we thought she would be induced into labor. Now, after the baby she has even less time than before between breast feedings and normal "single mother" activities.

She did mention the other day that I HAVE NOT initiated any phone or skype sex with her in a long while, although i have, it just wasnt well received. She says she feels wierd about it and always insists that I encourage it and initiate it.

Also, our timing is not in sync anymore. By the time I think I could start something, the baby wakes up or she doesnt feel in the mood anymore or one of us has to go.

Would sure be nice for a change if the tables were turned.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

A very belated WELCOME to you !!

I'm sure you are quite homesick and missing your wife and baby.

It's nice to have you here !

Hi Wendy,

Thanks, its good to be here I guess, as I think I can find some sort of an outlet for sexual frustration. Even the mere talk or text of it is welcome. Its true, there is lots of talk of it here also as other guys miss their SO back home or there is the younger or single soldiers always trying to scout out something new and get laid.

As a leader I try to distance myself from that behavior group because the end result is usually drama filled. I also enjoy my privacy and dont wish to openly discuss my private life in my everyday environment here. However, this forum is and has provided some much needed relief. :rolleyes:

While I love my wife and family so very very very much, I cant help but fantasize about things being better. I wish I could take bits of all you women here and incorporate you into our life. NO, NOT AS A THREESOME!!!! I dont want to ever think about sharing my wife and she says she has never fantasized about one either.

Anyways, thank you for your insights and ideas for my return home.

Take care and Thank You to all of you!!!

• Members

I'm so glad this forum has helped you !! Yes, I'm sure you have gotten lots of ideas for your return home. There are so many different women on here--each one is so unique and has their own special input of what they love most about sex. This site has definitely helped my husband and I. I have initiated different things in our relationship because of this site. (there could still be more foreplay for me though.....LOL...still working on that one ! )

You'll find that there are no stupid questions and pretty much anything goes !!! There's no such thing as "TMI" on the site either. Think about what it is that you would like to do with your wife and let her know. Sometimes talkiing about what it is you fantasize about helps. (you might be surprised by what she fantasizes about also :rolleyes: )

So share with us what exactly it is that you would like in your relationship with her.....