Official Community Forums Home

Happy New 2012!

ladylove

• Members

WISHING EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY 2012!

I make it a point never to make New Years Resolutions. If I feel something needs to get done, for me it's the why wait, I'll start immediately. However I understand many, many people do make resolution, curious to know what's yours.

HAPPY NEW YEAR & a great 2012 to all!!!

Well, I usually don't make New Year's Resolutions, but this year, I've vowed to get up off the couch (though I don't sit down much as it is), use the Kinect hubby got for the family, get a couple of dance games, and dust up on my dancing. I use to love dancing. Plus, I plan on stretching, twisting, and getting more active. I'd like to get back into my size 8's again.

HAPPY NEW YEAR & a great 2012 to all!!!

Well, I usually don't make New Year's Resolutions, but this year, I've vowed to get up off the couch (though I don't sit down much as it is), use the Kinect hubby got for the family, get a couple of dance games, and dust up on my dancing. I use to love dancing. Plus, I plan on stretching, twisting, and getting more active. I'd like to get back into my size 8's again.

• Members

To Explore More Sex with my GF...biggrin.gif

• Members

LOL! that's not a resolution, that's a fantasy to be fulfilled!

Really, Cool then I hope to fulfill my only Fantasy...YaY me, I now have a Fantasy...:D

• Members

Really, Cool then I hope to fulfill my only Fantasy...YaY me, I now have a Fantasy...:D

biggrin.gif You always did you just never realized it.

• Members

biggrin.gif You always did you just never realized it.

Damnit if thats true, Then all Men are living a life full of Fantasies....Think about it for a minute before you reply too fast...you'll realize I am right, Again!

cool.gif

• Members

Damnit if thats true, Then all Men are living a life full of Fantasies....Think about it for a minute before you reply too fast...you'll realize I am right, Again!

cool.gif

If all men are living life full of fantasies, are the women also; or are women just the fabulous prop for mens fantasies?

• Members

If all men are living life full of fantasies, are the women also; or are women just the fabulous prop for mens fantasies?

I dont know about being a "Prop", But all women are Fabulous...blowing_kiss_sm.gif

• Members

Yes we are!

And, much appreciated rolleyes.gif

• Members

And, much appreciated rolleyes.gif

Attention all Men!

If you appreciate your women, let her know. Don't just tell her show her. If you do, you'll have her eating out of the palm of your hands.

• Members

Attention all Men!

If you appreciate your women, let her know. Don't just tell her show her. If you do, you'll have her eating out of the palm of your hands.

Believe me, I show her My Appreciation, to which she is very thankful and literally eating out my hands...Thanks so much for the advice!biggrin.gif

• Members

Believe me, I show her My Appreciation, to which she is very thankful and literally eating out my hands...Thanks so much for the advice!biggrin.gif

But it looks as though you don't need it...... good for you!smile.gif

• Members

But it looks as though you don't need it...... good for you!smile.gif

Even at my age, any and all advice on Women, its appreciated...wink.gif

• Members

Even at my age, any and all advice on Women, its appreciated...wink.gif

I too am always looking for new input and advice on men. I'v been married for a long time, still one doesn't know what they don't know until they know. Love and Sex are are a lifetime learning process.

• Members

I too am always looking for new input and advice on men. I'v been married for a long time, still one doesn't know what they don't know until they know. Love and Sex are are a lifetime learning process.

Especially so in New Relationships...

• Members

When are you going to see that special Lady of yours? I hope soon for your sake.

If everything goes right, Next month...V-Day...But if you dont see me posting here for days or weeks at a time, guess what???:P

• Members

If everything goes right, Next month...V-Day...But if you dont see me posting here for days or weeks at a time, guess what???:P

I do hope it works out for you!

• Members

I do hope it works out for you!

Work, Just pushed it back to March...I havent told Her, yet...Im sure she will be unhappy ( I think)...:(

• Members

Work, Just pushed it back to March...I havent told Her, yet...Im sure she will be unhappy ( I think)...:(

Sorry to here that. I'm sure she'll be upset, but maybe she'll be able to come to you. How far apart do you two live?

• Members

Sorry to here that. I'm sure she'll be upset, but maybe she'll be able to come to you. How far apart do you two live?

Im optimistic though. We'll see what happens. B)