Official Community Forums Home

For Someone With No Experience

ReadyToMoveOn

• Members

The ladies here have already given some great options. I will just say, as has also been said before, no toy will ever replace the real thing. I have little toys, big toys, vibrating toys, pulsating toys, (you get the picture) but I would still rather have the real thing almost always. There are times I do enjoy my solo time, but that has to do with me wanting to be alone, not with the toys being in anyway better than him.

If this were facebook i'd like this! LOL

• Haha 1

• Members

If this were facebook i'd like this! LOL

I'M CONFUSED....How is what she said here any different than if it were FB...IDK...:huh:

• Members

there isn't a like button.

Oh...AS you may tell, I dont use FB too often. Not a great fan of it...But I know what youre saying now...Thanks. :D

• Members

Wow, haven't really used toys, not really on facebook.... Stick with me, I'll help ya out!

I have FB, I dont like it however. I feel its too intrusive. So I keep all of my information under lock and key, so why have it...I use it to see how my children are doing. Though they're much on their own, I still like to see how theyre progressing in their lives...

Toys however, completely clueless...

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Thought I would get this going again

Ready did you get anything?

LL --- I looked at the nipple rings that you mentioned and reviewed. Do you still like them? They can be worn with a bra on?

And the balls that get inserted and stay there to "exercise" and "arouse". These were used in The Fifty Shades book and now I think I might like to give them a try. Anyone have any suggestions.

• Members

Im weighing my options....

Im still someone with no experience in this area of Sex... :mellow:

• Members

Thought I would get this going again

Ready did you get anything?

LL --- I looked at the nipple rings that you mentioned and reviewed. Do you still like them? They can be worn with a bra on?

And the balls that get inserted and stay there to "exercise" and "arouse". These were used in The Fifty Shades book and now I think I might like to give them a try. Anyone have any suggestions.

The non piercing nipple rings with the balls are fun, and it depends on your bra it they will show or not.

As far as the exercise balls, I didn't love them, but read the reviews to see what might work for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Well an update on my toy purchase. I did get some "balls". 3 pink ones on a string. I can't imagine balls with no string. I have used them twice now and have had (omg) well lets just say love them. Today I "lost" them. I inserted them and also a bullet and ten minutes later I was digging for pink balls. lol. Can't wait to use them with hubby (haha).

• Like 1

• Members

Well an update on my toy purchase. I did get some "balls". 3 pink ones on a string. I can't imagine balls with no string. I have used them twice now and have had (omg) well lets just say love them. Today I "lost" them. I inserted them and also a bullet and ten minutes later I was digging for pink balls. lol. Can't wait to use them with hubby (haha).

Good for you!!!! It because of fifty shades isn't it..... :P

Maybe I'll try them again??????

• Members

You shouldve asked for help...Im afraid to ask where you were digging...LoL...

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love those pink balls. They are great. But they seem to get lost a lot.

• Members

I love those pink balls. They are great. But they seem to get lost a lot.

I dont know much of Pink Balls...

However, Blue Balls...I have some experience... :blink:

• Like 1

• Members

Ready. Too funny

Pink balls are three little balls attached to a string that you insert, then add a vib and they "dance" inside you. Get them for your girl I promise she will like them. Which in turn is good for you.

• Members

Ready. Too funny

Pink balls are three little balls attached to a string that you insert, then add a vib and they "dance" inside you. Get them for your girl I promise she will like them. Which in turn is good for you.

I have a couple of balls which she is quite fond of... I am not in the market to purchase another pair of balls which may out perform the balls Im thinking of... I am also fond of these balls, and Id hate to be in competition with another set of balls capable of vibrating maneuvers ....

We'll see...

• Haha 1

• 10 years later...
  • Members

Hi Ready! First, let me assure you that B.O.B. (Battery guys) are good, but they will never, NEVER replace male glory. There are sights, smells, textures, scents and even your weight that can NEVER be replicated by a toy. My b/f is at a distance and before that I would have been single for a VERY VERY long time and I LOVE my toys. I love his cock even more. Now about the main toys:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The ladies here have already given good options. Let me just say, as has already been said, that no toy will ever replace the real thing. I have small toys, big toys, vibrating toys, pulsing toys (you can see in the picture), but I would still almost always prefer real toys. There are times when I enjoy spending time alone, but it's because I want to be alone, not with toys, which are better than him anyway. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Well, an update on purchasing the game. I got some "balls". Three pinks on a string. I can't imagine a ball without a string. I have used them twice now and (omg) well let me say I love them. Today I "lost" them. Inserted them and bullets and after 10 minutes was digging a pink ball. smile. I can't wait to use it with my husband (laughs). 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

we are ready! Firstly, BOB (battery man) is good, but cannot replace the glory of a person. There are sights, smells, textures, smells, and even weights that the game will never be able to reproduce. My boyfriend is divorced and has been single for a very long time and loves toys. I love his cock even more. About the main game:  Cenforce 100

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The ladies here have already given some great options. I'll just say, as has been said, no toy will ever replace the real thing. I have small toys, big toys, vibrating toys, pulsating toys (you get the idea) but I always prefer the real thing almost always. There are times when I like to spend time alone, but this is due to the desire to be alone, and not with toys that are even better than him.  Cenforce 200

• 2 months later...