Official Community Forums Home

New With Questions!

collegestudent

I'm new to the site, and also new to buying "toys", I'm so scared that my family will find out that I ordered some new "toys" to play with, I'm a 20 year old college student, and trying to make sure that my privacy is kept here.

From your experience how do they ship to your house?

• Members

I'm new to the site, and also new to buying "toys", I'm so scared that my family will find out that I ordered some new "toys" to play with, I'm a 20 year old college student, and trying to make sure that my privacy is kept here.

From your experience how do they ship to your house?

Welcome...I am relatively new to "Too Timid" also..

I am not familiar with Toys or how they are shipped, however I posed a couple of "Toy" questions here and there, to which the Young Ladies have more than answered any all concerns I put forth. Soon enough, you'll receive the answers to your question(s).

Enjoy reading the forums, and post when you have an opinion of the topic at hand, or start a new Topic if you dont see what youre seeking. I know I have posted quite a bit in my short time here.

B)

• Members

Welcome college student.

First let me say the toys are shipped in a plain fedex packaging, and does not say TooTimid in the return address. It's pretty generic looking package. However if you family opens the package, that's that. Also, one can google the return address and come up with the answer. If you live at school, why don't you send it to your school address, that maybe better.

• Review Team

Welcome! Like LL said, the box is very generic and no one would know unless they did some digging. Idk how nosey your family is, or if you have the ability to get to the mail box before them. If they just see the box, though, they would have no idea.