Official Community Forums Home

Any Tt Twilight Fans

dkmortensen

• Members

So the other day at work I get this text message. "Guess what movie comes out on Valentines day," knowing my wife and the time frame I replied "Breaking Dawn," she then asked me if we could have grandma watch the 3 little ones so we could escape our little town and go to a hotel. Stopping first to buy Breaking Dawn and take it to a nice hotel with a shower and jacuzzi tub. My reply was, do you think we will get all the way through the movie. She said absolutely not as our clothes would be off within the first half hr of watching the movie. With me caressing her all over with some message oil every now and then, rubbing my fingers over the lips of her pussy as to send tingles all the way up her spine. She would let me know when she has had enough teasing and role me on my back and get on top to rub my chest as to return the favor. I would then slide my hand down and tickle her clit with two fingers to help her get lubed for my now hard cock to slide into. After she could not stand it anymore I would roll her on her back and enter her so when I slide up and down slowly she could move her hips deeper into the bed and up with each thrust that I make so she can get the full effect of my hard cock going up and down. That really helps her stimulate her clit. I would then have her get on all fours so that I could finish.

After that we would take our favorite body wash into the shower and lather each other up, she would make me hard in the shower then I would slide my slick cock between her legs. With the body wash all over us we would be very slick and just embrace each other. After the shower we would get a hot bath going turn on the jacuzzi tub and just relax embracing each other maybe have some candles going or the lights turned down. Which in a hotel is hard to do so we just turn off the light in the bathroom leave the door open and turn the light on in the main room. Sets the ambiance. After we have sent away all the cares of the world she would get dressed in something sexy from Fredericks of Hollywood, I would put on some silky boxers and we would cuddle on the bed and watch the rest of Breaking Dawn. I mean this coming from a guy, you can't get past the fact that Robert Patterson is the ultimate romantic. This would be my wife's perfect weekend getaway. Just her me and Robert Patterson.

Any one else have the same idea?

• Members

OMG......Well who wants to watch the Twilight Series now---after reading THAT ??? LOL.... It sounds MUCH better than any of the Twilight movies !! VERY VERY HOT !! Thank you for sharing !! I am sure you will have an AMAZING Valentine's Day !

That aside, YES I love Twilight. We have all of the DVD's --with the exception of the new one "Breaking Dawn". My daughters have seen it, but I haven't yet.

My favorite of all the movies is still the very first one. I am not a huge fan of Robert Patterson though..... sexually, that is---Oh, he's a great actor and he's perfect for the Twilight role......

But he's not MY type.......I'll take Sam Elliott over him ANY DAY !! :rolleyes:

• Members

OMG......Well who wants to watch the Twilight Series now---after reading THAT ??? LOL.... It sounds MUCH better than any of the Twilight movies !! VERY VERY HOT !! Thank you for sharing !! I am sure you will have an AMAZING Valentine's Day !

That aside, YES I love Twilight. We have all of the DVD's --with the exception of the new one "Breaking Dawn". My daughters have seen it, but I haven't yet.

My favorite of all the movies is still the very first one. I am not a huge fan of Robert Patterson though..... sexually, that is---Oh, he's a great actor and he's perfect for the Twilight role......

But he's not MY type.......I'll take Sam Elliott over him ANY DAY !! :rolleyes:

Her favorite holiday is Valentines. We are high school sweethearts so in high school on valentines I bought 12 dozen roses 3 white 5 yellow and 4 red. White for purity yellow for friendship and red for love. She did not get the resemblance until I told her my whole thought process on the colors. My idea was all red just meant you are desperate and conceited. That and at 50 bucks for a high school student I did not want to send the wrong message to her parents. It was the biggest bouquet of flowers in the whole school that year. After that she has not expected anything less.

• Members

Her favorite holiday is Valentines. We are high school sweethearts so in high school on valentines I bought 12 dozen roses 3 white 5 yellow and 4 red. White for purity yellow for friendship and red for love. She did not get the resemblance until I told her my whole thought process on the colors. My idea was all red just meant you are desperate and conceited. That and at 50 bucks for a high school student I did not want to send the wrong message to her parents. It was the biggest bouquet of flowers in the whole school that year. After that she has not expected anything less.

How sweet...........You did put a lot of thought into the rose colors !

You are such a romantic guy..... :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm a Twilight Fan (Team Edward all the way, but until the end, you feel bad for Jacob too). Sounds like an awesome and passionate evening!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

We just rented "Breaking Dawn". My daughters had seen it, but I hadn't yet. I couldn't believe what that bedroom looked like the morning after their wedding night.... The bed was broken --everything was ripped apart. It looked like a hurricane went through there ! I thought about the other thread on here about inflicting pain or bruises during sex. Bella was covered with scratches and bruises !!

Must've been some awesome sex !! :rolleyes: (It wasn't R rated....so we didn't get to see that part.)

• Members

We just rented "Breaking Dawn". My daughters had seen it, but I hadn't yet. I couldn't believe what that bedroom looked like the morning after their wedding night.... The bed was broken --everything was ripped apart. It looked like a hurricane went through there ! I thought about the other thread on here about inflicting pain or bruises during sex. Bella was covered with scratches and bruises !!

Must've been some awesome sex !! :rolleyes: (It wasn't R rated....so we didn't get to see that part.)

I've read the books with my girls, and am waiting to see "Breaking Dawn" until we can go together. We're all looking forward to it.

• Members

Well, since most of the audience is geared towards young teenage girls, lets keep it away from explicit sex scenes....:P

• Members

Well, since most of the audience is geared towards young teenage girls, lets keep it away from explicit sex scenes....:P

LOL....Yes that's VERY true !!

And anyway, they see enough sex in the regular kids shows on TV these days......

(Not that I mean it's a good thing.....)