Official Community Forums Home

Clitoral Hummer

Tyger

0521-22-222.jpg

Most guys know what you mean when you say “want a “hummer””, however, as a woman, have YOU ever had one? Orally they’re fantastic! It’s like a living, breathing, vibrating clit stimulator. So, what’s a gal to do when she’s either all alone, bored/nobody to play with, and she’s craving her own version of a “hummer”? I have found the answer! Hummer! This sleek pearly white, 6”, multi-speed, hard plastic vibrator has everything going for it! It’s waterproof (yay!), easy to use and clean, and it WORKS! Yes, me likey!!!

On one side of it, it has an oval scoop that you can put either on your clit, or on your lips to get that full-on hummer feeling. On the other side of it, protrudes a slightly pointed tip, for direct clit stimulation or g-spot stimulation! Yes, you can insert it too, for when you’re all horny and wanting to have something inside you! The shaft is contoured (has 3 “bumps” to it), so you can get some extra wavy stimulation as well.

The easy to turn dial controller on the bottom is sensitive to the touch, and goes from really low to a surprisingly powerful high, and it’s decently quiet too. The batteries (2 AA not incl.) go in from the bottom, and it’s a tight, secure fit, to minimize noise, always a plus!

This toy is a MUST HAVE!!! like Normally, this gal LOVES a more direct stimulation to her clit, and this toy offers that, BUT, when I turned this puppy on HIGH, and used the scoop, I was pleasantly surprised when my toes started curling in sheer pleasure! All this vibration made me CRAVE more and more! :kiss::P;):):D:lol:

This toy is so simplistic, and even though it’s phallic in shape, it’s not intimidating to those that may not care for a real looking toy. So, it’s great for beginners and advanced toy users!

Hum it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Review Team

The Clitoral Hummer is waterproof and made of plastic. It has 6.25" of insertable length (with another inch for the base) and is 1" in diameter. It takes two AA batteries, which are not included. The unique contoured scoop is designed for clitoral stimulation plus it has a vibrating nub on the end to hit your g-spot. The intensity of the vibrations is controlled with a twist of the base controller from mild to fairly strong.

I happen to love a good g-spot toy, if it can get the job done, so I was excited to give this product a try. I washed it, easily placed the batteries in, and twisted the controller base. The vibrations were fairly strong, so that made me more excited. I first tried it on my clit, rubbing it around until I found just the right spot. It felt very nice, but it is doubtful it would have gotten me to orgasm by itself. I next had it take the plunge to see just what it could do for my g-spot. This toy is not flexible, which is a good thing for me, but may not be for others, depending on the degree of sensation you prefer. I worked it around until I felt the nub on the end connect with that magic spot, and it felt awesome. I think that with some work, it could have gotten me to squirt, but that is not easy for me to do solo. For those who have mastered the art of solo squirting (or who want to try), I think this product would be great for you.

I give the Clitoral Hummer 3 1/2 out of 5 humming stars. (Had it worked on my clit, too, it would have gotten a higher rating.)