Official Community Forums Home

Hi

likestolook

• Members

hi im liam from the u.k and i was just wondering if there are any pagan ladies on here or nature lovers whod like to have me as a friend

im into music ( some say strange music ) i like to call it of beat :) and certianly not main stream ..im just looking for some female friends to while away the odd hour with and exchange views and oppinions with ,,am pagan and live with nature ..its feeds me and keeps me warm and keeps me grounded ..hope to hear from someone soon ..thanks .....liam :)

• Members

hi im liam from the u.k and i was just wondering if there are any pagan ladies on here or nature lovers whod like to have me as a friend

im into music ( some say strange music ) i like to call it of beat :) and certianly not main stream ..im just looking for some female friends to while away the odd hour with and exchange views and oppinions with ,,am pagan and live with nature ..its feeds me and keeps me warm and keeps me grounded ..hope to hear from someone soon ..thanks .....liam :)

REALLY...

Strictly Pagan Ladies...

• Members

no not at all :)

As my own Avatar states, I am relatively new here on " Too Timid "...

However....

I am well read here...

Yours is the first where I have seen such a request of specifics... Which prompted my original reply.

Personally, I find your FIRST Post offensive, but I am not a woman...So..never the Mind...

Ciao !

• Members

can i ask what offends you

Im somewhat amazed that someone comes onto a "sexually explicit" website, asking for some friendships of women of any paganism...

Which has no basis on a sex oriented forum...

But again, just me own opinion mate...

• Members

lol thats all you know about paganism then..its a very sexually orientated culture, or can be, thats up to the iduvidual and as a new comer here i found it a bit offensive that you took offence at my first post, maybe if you had took a bit of time to ask what i was looking for you might not have been offended or is it that you think it should only be sexually expicit subjects i jump in with ..anyway sorry if i offended you .."mate" :rolleyes:

• Members

lol thats all you know about paganism then..its a very sexually orientated culture, or can be, thats up to the iduvidual and as a new comer here i found it a bit offensive that you took offence at my first post, maybe if you had took a bit of time to ask what i was looking for you might not have been offended or is it that you think it should only be sexually expicit subjects i jump in with ..anyway sorry if i offended you .."mate" :rolleyes:

LoL Indeed...

Cultures clash...

Happy endeavors with the "pagan ladies"...

• Members

Welcome to the site but as you will learn from looking around this is for discussing questions or views on sex. With that being said yes some of us over time become friends but it is not a hookup site of any sort. If this might be what you are looking for you might want to look elsewhere. If it isn't then the best of luck in reading and seeing the views on this great site.

• Members

I, too, will welcome you to TooTimid, and second that this is not a hook-up site. Please feel free to stay and read the posts that are here--there is a lot to learn. Good luck with your search!

• Members

i think you all might have took my intro the wrong way i wasnt looking to hook up with anyone im in a fantastic relationship and the best sexual one iv ever had ..i suppose it was just my way of saying hello, i can tend to be a bit over friendly as is my partner so i just thought id tell you all a little bit about my self before posting so again humble apologies if it was misunderstood :)

• Review Team

Welcome to the site. I wasn't offended, but then again, I don't offend easily. :) We all have our own characteristics that make us who we are, but that doesn't mean we can't share and bond and learn from each other.

I am in a lifestyle few on here are, and few truly understand, but I still share my views and answer questions about the lifestyle when asked. If I were new to the site, I would probably introduce myself as "tehya, a collared slave who loves to make new friends" but that doesn't mean I would only be interested in talking to those who are also into BDSM. Nor would it mean I was looking to hook-up. I can understand how some would have misread the orginal post though, but live and learn. :)

Anyway, welcome to the site!

• Members

i thank you for that mslayd and your welcome and the other welcomes too :) like i said im in a great sexual relationship and hope i can learn how to better it by reading and even adding to some posts on here after all who wants sex to become a routen :rolleyes: .or to stagnate, varity and understanding needs and wants surley adds the spice to things .......thanks again :)

• Members

i dont think its our cultures that clash i think its you being an quot ALPHA MALE you dont like the competition and thats really what offended you ..lol

Really, that is what youve grasped, "competition".

And what is it Im competing for. There are many people which interact within these forums, both Male and Female alike. I dont see the competition.

But youre entitled to your opinion, however skewed it may be, its your opinion.

Comprehension is difficult in sub cultures, so Ive been told.

Enjoy the forums. smile.gif