Official Community Forums Home

Inked Vibe

sass

• Review Team

SE0505-50-3.jpg

The Inked Vibe is not only very pretty, but it comes in two sizes: the large is 6.5" long and 1.25" in diameter, the small is 6" by 1". Both are made of hard plastic, are waterproof, are adorned with tattoo-looking designs and have multi-speed vibrations. The large one takes two C batteries, the small one takes two AA batteries. I had the opportunity to try out the large version of this toy, and I can assure you the C batteries deliver quite a punch!

I have had several vibes and while they are a good, multi-use toy, few deliver the strength of vibrations I crave. This one is the exception! After washing it up and inserting the batteries, I am sure my eyes widened as I turned the dial through the vibration speeds. I turned it down, placed it on my clit, and turned it up again and whoa momma, me likey! I let him work there for a bit, then inserted him, and again, I loved the feelings he delivered. This toy would be good for anyone regardless of experience, as the vibrations can be turned down if high is too much for you.

I give the Inked Vibe 5 out of 5 powerfully artsy stars.

• Review Team

You're very welcome! It really is an awesome product, I even bought one for a friend's kinky birthday party and she looooves it!

• 4 weeks later...

Ed Hardy is overdone, but I do like the fact that more and more tattooes and stuff associated with tats are becoming acceptable. I was wondering how loud this toy is? With C batteries, there's a lot of power, but how's the sound?

• Review Team

I would say the noise level is a medium. It is not the loudest or quietest toy I have.

• Members

This is very pretty and I LOVE hearing it has super strength vibration! Wonder how the painted design will hold up? :D

Just the thought of what this is implying, has made me smile, somewhat chuckle... Thanks...:D