Official Community Forums Home

Walk This Way.....

ladylove

• Members

I just read this and it made me smile. It's a quick easy read describing "walking personalities". Ladies which you are, Men which you are most drawn to.

It also might be fun guess how we/you visualize some of the members here on the forum. This should be fun!

Walk This Way

• Members

I just read this and it made me smile. It's a quick easy read describing "walking personalities". Ladies which you are, Men which you are most drawn to.

It also might be fun guess how we/you visualize some of the members here on the forum. This should be fun!

Walk This Way

Which one were you again...Oh, thats right you didnt mention...So much for a promotion..

BTW, I didnt see anything which depicted my own walk...

So, If I were to make a hunch of any one person, I'd guess Ms LL to be the epitome of "The Ballerina's Walk". I believe Ms LL exuberates with confidence...Though I dont visualize her as to leaping to every corner...:P

• Members

I hesitate to guess; will probably piss someone off and start World War Five. :lol:

• Members

I hesitate to guess; will probably piss someone off and start World War Five. :lol:

I don't know if I could even guess what everyone on here is. I was thinking about this post when I was walking today. I actually thought about it EVERY time I walked somewhere !! LOL... I thought about how I'm perceived by other people. I always hold my head up. I look at people while I'm walking also. I'll look people in the eye and say "hi" and smile at them--perfect strangers even !! If I'm in a hurry I walk very fast. (rushing in to work to beat the time clock , rushing back from lunch...etc.... ) If I'm just out somewhere and have lots of free time I don't walk so fast. I do have a nice little "shake" (so my husband tells me...LOL..)

• Members

I don't know if I could even guess what everyone on here is. I was thinking about this post when I was walking today. I actually thought about it EVERY time I walked somewhere !! LOL... I thought about how I'm perceived by other people. I always hold my head up. I look at people while I'm walking also. I'll look people in the eye and say "hi" and smile at them--perfect strangers even !! If I'm in a hurry I walk very fast. (rushing in to work to beat the time clock , rushing back from lunch...etc.... ) If I'm just out somewhere and have lots of free time I don't walk so fast. I do have a nice little "shake" (so my husband tells me...LOL..)

They still have those things...Wow!...

So during the work week you have more of a Drill Sergeant walk...During your own free time, you have more of a "Meander gait"...

And yes, I believe you would have a Nice Little Shake...:rolleyes:

• Members

They still have those things...Wow!...

So during the work week you have more of a Drill Sergeant walk...During your own free time, you have more of a "Meander gait"...

And yes, I believe you would have a Nice Little Shake...:rolleyes:

I hope it's more like "Sexy Drill Sergeant " !! I have visions now of Miss Trunchbull from the movie "Matilda".

Oh Dear God--please just shoot me if I look that !! LOL..

(P.S.--The timeclock is computerized---LOL --does that make a difference ?)

• Members

I hope it's more like "Sexy Drill Sergeant " !! I have visions now of Miss Trunchbull from the movie "Matilda".

Oh Dear God--please just shoot me if I look that !! LOL..

(P.S.--The timeclock is computerized---LOL --does that make a difference ?)

Definitely A Sexy Drill Sergeant, with riding crop and all...:P

(Im not familiar with the movie "Matilda"...However, I assume it isnt very flattering)...

• Members

Definitely A Sexy Drill Sergeant, with riding crop and all...:P

(Im not familiar with the movie "Matilda"...However, I assume it isnt very flattering)...

Ooooohhhhhh a riding crop.....Hmmmmm...I might enjoy that..... "Matilda" is HYSTERICAL !! It's a kids movie, but there's stuff for adults in it too.

I think Miss Trunchbull loves BDSM !!

(sorry LL---we're hijacking your thread !! Didn't mean to--)

So tell us please what walk is most like you ?? I picture you walking very confidently and very elegantly (just like your screen name )

• Members

Which one were you again...Oh, thats right you didnt mention...So much for a promotion..

BTW, I didnt see anything which depicted my own walk...

So, If I were to make a hunch of any one person, I'd guess Ms LL to be the epitome of "The Ballerina's Walk". I believe Ms LL exuberates with confidence...Though I dont visualize her as to leaping to every corner...:P

I'll refrained form answering to see what others will guess... If I told you all right away what would the fun be?... I'll hold off for just a little more to see what others might say.

Ooooohhhhhh a riding crop.....Hmmmmm...I might enjoy that..... "Matilda" is HYSTERICAL !! It's a kids movie, but there's stuff for adults in it too.

I think Miss Trunchbull loves BDSM !!

(sorry LL---we're hijacking your thread !! Didn't mean to--)

So tell us please what walk is most like you ?? I picture you walking very confidently and very elegantly (just like your screen name )

No,no this is fun!!!! We love Matilda, use to watch it ALL the time. Mrs. Trunchbull was quoted all the time here.... Remember the scene with the chocolate candies.... "Much to good for children". laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Wendy and you going to tell or wait a bit longer to see what guesses come in?....

• Members

tongue.gif No, I don't think anyone would be offended by any of the walks... take a stab at it.

• Members

Guess I'm pretty transparent...

I'm the ballerina, but do try to tuff it up a bit when in the city... not sure if that works.

any one else?