Official Community Forums Home

Sex On Your Period!

Guest eminatic

14 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about sex during menstruation?

• I'm all for it
    • I would never do it
    • I would do it under certain conditions (shower, Softcup, etc)
    • I would do it on certain days of my (or my partner's) period
    • other

• Members

LOL omg...quit wandering in here!!! you know you're not gonna find anything good! XD :lol:

I have to check periodically, just in case the thread has been hijacked and this topic has been forgotten and moved to something I may want to discuss...It does happen, So I have been informed...:P

• Members

well then you enter at your own risk!

Ive been known to Take a Risk or Two...

• Members

I have to check periodically, just in case the thread has been hijacked and this topic has been forgotten and moved to something I may want to discuss...It does happen, So I have been informed...:P

Guess what Ready ??? This thread is now about THREESOMES !! :rolleyes:

Sorry, just joking...... :)

I found something for you though---Although I can't picture you ever doing this--

Enjoy !! (It was pretty funny --the lady in the pink near the end was funny)

• Members

Guess what Ready ??? This thread is now about THREESOMES !! :rolleyes:

Sorry, just joking...... :)

I found something for you though---Although I can't picture you ever doing this--

Enjoy !! (It was pretty funny --the lady in the pink near the end was funny)

That is disgusting...Any woman which sends her husband out to buy these items, should be incarcerated for public humuliating her Man....And The Man should have his Man Card revoked permanently, unless he was doing so under duress...:angry:

• Members

Funny video. But with all the choices, I do make sure my wife details out exactly what make and model she needs before I head off to the store, plus a couple of backups if they don't have her first choice.

Ready, you kill me. It's a non-event; a nuthin'.

• Members

Ready,

It takes a real man to walk in to a store and pick up one of these products. The man card shouldn't be revoked but upgraded. For the record...a real husband not only will pick em up for his wife, but'll know the brand and style she uses. I had to pick some up a while back because I work in a store and she was running low, the lady in front of me at checkout was mortified that my wife would do that to me too, I just laughed and said 'this isn't torture, this is love.'

Randy

• Members

Ready,

It takes a real man to walk in to a store and pick up one of these products. The man card shouldn't be revoked but upgraded. For the record...a real husband not only will pick em up for his wife, but'll know the brand and style she uses. I had to pick some up a while back because I work in a store and she was running low, the lady in front of me at checkout was mortified that my wife would do that to me too, I just laughed and said 'this isn't torture, this is love.'

Randy

I totally disagree... I have no desire to know the type, brand whatever the needs may be... Color me insensitive if you must...but I stand firm on this...I will NOT shop for products of this nature...

Im ok to disagree with you on whether this is manly or not...It doesnt bother me at all...Maybe its why I am no longer married, but happily divorced, with my Man Card intact...:D

Guest eminatic

sometimes you wake up sick and on your period. sometimes you wake up in the middle of the night in extreme pain to discover you have started your period. what if you happen to be out of supplies when this happens? I don't think it's too much to ask an SO to help out and just pick some up, if my SO got hurt i wouldn't be like "EWWWWW BLOOD IM NOT GETTING YOU ANY BAND AIDS THAT'S DISGUSTING AND IM OFFENDED YOU WOULD EVEN DARE TO ASK ME FOR HELP" i honestly don't understand why men are so offended by it and why women should feel ashamed of talking about it. i'd drop my guy like a sack of lead if he acted this way (if i had a guy LOL)

• Members

sometimes you wake up sick and on your period. sometimes you wake up in the middle of the night in extreme pain to discover you have started your period. what if you happen to be out of supplies when this happens? I don't think it's too much to ask an SO to help out and just pick some up, if my SO got hurt i wouldn't be like "EWWWWW BLOOD IM NOT GETTING YOU ANY BAND AIDS THAT'S DISGUSTING AND IM OFFENDED YOU WOULD EVEN ASK" i honestly don't understand why men are so offended by it and why women should feel ashamed of talking about it. i'd drop my guy like a sack of lead if he acted this way (if i had a guy LOL)

Really...Then maybe Mr HS Quarter Back isnt so bad after all... Im the douche... Oh well, bound to happen sooner or later...:(

• Members

Funny video. But with all the choices, I do make sure my wife details out exactly what make and model she needs before I head off to the store, plus a couple of backups if they don't have her first choice.

Ready, you kill me. It's a non-event; a nuthin'.

Ready,

Randy

I have bought these types of items for my wife many, many times.

It's part of life and I'm not ashamed to throw a box in my cart for the woman I love.

What's the big effin' deal?!

What good guys you all are !! Yes--- that is TRUE LOVE !! My husband buys them too. Sometimes I don't even ask him to. He likes to joke with the cashier when he throws them up on the counter. He'll say things like----"Oh wait---I didn't get the scented kind, did I ?? I had a bad allergic reaction to that kind the last time I used them"....LOL , he's always the jokester. :rolleyes:

• Members

I have bought these types of items for my wife many, many times.

It's part of life and I'm not ashamed to throw a box in my cart for the woman I love.

What's the big effin' deal?!

Its not a Big Deal at all...

Some are making it more then it actually is... Of course if my GF/Wife were in pain and were in need of a Sanitary Napkin, YES I would trudge out to the nearest pharmacy and purchase such items...There is not anything I wouldnt do for the woman I care for, absolutely nothing, moving mountains if need be.

However, lets not make a habit of this...:P

• Members

(all digs, slung darts, low blows, and insults are lighthearted in nature)

It doesn't take a real man; it just takes a regular person with some maturity and who has outgrown their insecurities. If I was gonna be embarrassed by buying a product (which I'm not), it would be for wart medicine or foot fungus powder, cuz yuk, who wants to be around someone with warts and fungus.

When I've bought rags and pons, the cashier takes the box, scans the bar code, puts it in a bag, without batting an eye, without pause, without any reaction at all. It's a nuthin' event.

Think I should give up this mythical Man Card? Go on, take it. I'm still gettin' laid more often than you, haha, BWAHahahahaha. (Sorry, that was low but I couldn't resist :D )

• Members

(all digs, slung darts, low blows, and insults are lighthearted in nature)

It doesn't take a real man; it just takes a regular person with some maturity and who has outgrown their insecurities. If I was gonna be embarrassed by buying a product (which I'm not), it would be for wart medicine or foot fungus powder, cuz yuk, who wants to be around someone with warts and fungus.

When I've bought rags and pons, the cashier takes the box, scans the bar code, puts it in a bag, without batting an eye, without pause, without any reaction at all. It's a nuthin' event.

Think I should give up this mythical Man Card? Go on, take it. I'm still gettin' laid more often than you, haha, BWAHahahahaha. (Sorry, that was low but I couldn't resist :D )

Everyone is getting more than Myself... I know this...But its the hand which has been dealt, I'll just play it through...

Im not offended in the least...

I was only making light of the original post, as most women were taking jabs at me with the "Sex During Period" remarks...

Sarcastic humor doesnt transcend well enough through the internet...

Apologies, if I unintentionally offended anyone... I am here to only interact with others and share thoughts and laugh from time to time... Definitely not meant to offend anyone...

• Members

Everyone is getting more than Myself... I know this...But its the hand which has been dealt, I'll just play it through...

Im not offended in the least...

I was only making light of the original post, as most women were taking jabs at me with the "Sex During Period" remarks...

Sarcastic humor doesnt transcend well enough through the internet...

Apologies, if I unintentionally offended anyone... I am here to only interact with others and share thoughts and laugh from time to time... Definitely not meant to offend anyone...

So you can be mushy....smile.gif

• Members

So you can be mushy....smile.gif

Bahhhh, Humbug....:D

• Members

LOL!!! To late you already blew your cover.tongue.gif

Speaking of "Blowing"...Do you have any Altoids ...:D

• Members

Hmmm my reply went missing... Any way! Ready, I don't think your a douche for this, nor should a guy have his man card revoked. I'm sure if it were your daughter you'd run to the store. That being said, I can understand not wanting to deal with someone else's period. I REFUSE to take out the bathroom garbage if my roommate is on her's, extreme? Maybe but I don't have one so why should i have to deal with it?

So in that regards I guess I"m uniquely positioned to understand Ready's POV. It is gross, its not normal blood and buying supplies (especially if that's all your buying) can be awkward, worse than buying condoms, and there are FAR FAR too many choices. I say kudos to the guys who willingly do so, and you'll get 'em on the next thread to Ready. :)

• Members

Hmmm my reply went missing... Any way! Ready, I don't think your a douche for this, nor should a guy have his man card revoked. I'm sure if it were your daughter you'd run to the store. That being said, I can understand not wanting to deal with someone else's period. I REFUSE to take out the bathroom garbage if my roommate is on her's, extreme? Maybe but I don't have one so why should i have to deal with it?

So in that regards I guess I"m uniquely positioned to understand Ready's POV. It is gross, its not normal blood and buying supplies (especially if that's all your buying) can be awkward, worse than buying condoms, and there are FAR FAR too many choices. I say kudos to the guys who willingly do so, and you'll get 'em on the next thread to Ready. :)

I pretty sure one of the least favorite things for most males to do, however I sure any male would do such an errand for the the women he loves.

• Members

laugh.gif Yes, but you'll have to find them....

How far am I allowed to search...