Official Community Forums Home

My Micro-Miracle Massager

Tyger

SE-2089-55-3.jpg

(I cheated and got the pic from the toy maker's site.)

I've ALWAYS wanted to try one of the hitachi style wands. I got my chance with my latest shipment. I pulled it out of the box, and thought "AW!! It's soooo cute!!" California Exotics has made this lilac-colored, waterproof, "Silky Smooth Velvet Cote" coating with its silicone head very portable. It's small, withan overall length of 4.45", with a bendable head. It's got a handy wrist strap (nylon), and a nice flash of silver on the ring that is on the lip of the cap for the base. It comes with a total of 12 batteries, though it only takes 6 at a time. With that amount of batteries, I was expecting quite the power trip.

Washing it off was a breeze, using the twist base to turn it on, and adjust the vibes, it was a quite little thing, however, the vibes range from low to a medium. I like more power to my vibes. Using it on my clit, it felt nice, and I was able to slowly build to a gentle orgasm. It did offer some direct stimulation, which is what I like, since the head is small. However, I prefer stronger vibes.

This toy would be a great teaser, great for some boring road trips, where you could tease yourself or your partner on the road (or wherever the mood strikes you! ;) ) Stored very easily in your purse/glovebox, laptop case, It's extremely portable. Easy to use, and the silicone head makes it anti-bacterial, & easy to clean, you can take this massager in the car, tub, shower, camping, on a picnic, the options are practically endless. The extra batteries make for extended fun, and it's perfect for those that like gentle vibes.

I give this toy 3 out of 4 Tyger Paws for versatility, cuteness, extra batteries, and 'cuz it's purple!!! :)

Take time out for a mini massager

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

se-2089-55-3_2.jpg

http://www.tootimid.com/My-Micro-Miracle-Massagers_p_2681.html

So I received this and I just think it is too cute. It is different than most toys I own. It measures about 4.25 inches in length and about 1 inch in diameter. It takes 6 watch batteries, but it is nice that 12 of them are included with the toy. So I unscrewed the bottom and inserted the batteries as per the diagram that is inside and then put the cap back on tightly. Although the toy is waterproof, make sure that the battery cap is on tight so that no water will get in and ruin the toy. I gave it a bath in warm water and anti-bacterial soap. Then of course I am like a kid and can't wait so I turned it on just to see how strong it felt. All you do is turn the end where you inserted the battery to adjust between low and high. At first I didn't think it would be high enough for me but then I came up with an idea. See there is a little rubber boot on the end of it that seemed like it was absorbing a good portion of the vibration. I removed that and wow what a difference. What the hell---time for a test drive.

Just a reminder it is made of silicone on the tip so if you decide to use a little bit of lube on it for any reason do not use a silicone-based one.

I first started using it to tease my nipples, which felt very nice, and then down to my clit. It is great with its size as you can get the direct stimulation. I still had it on medium but realized no time like the present to get the party started. I turned it up to high as I am a strong-vibe kind of gal. I was slowly moving it around my clit and in no time was feeling my orgasm building. The waves started crashing through. I can say I don't have any other toys that have done that for me. I would highly recommend this for beginner to advanced. There are so many great uses for this. I am thinking it would also be good to use on a man that enjoys vibration as well. I'm thinking if you run it around his balls or shaft it might get you a great reaction. I will be using this again but like I said I preferred it without the little rubber boot on the end of it as it gave a stronger vibration. You can always put the boot on for a softer effect.