Official Community Forums Home

Pleasure Kiss

Tyger

SE-1084-04-3.jpg

I'm always, always on the hunt for a fantastic clit stimulator, and by jove, I think I've got it!!

The Pleasure Kiss is made by one of my favorite toy makers, California Exotics. It kind of reminds me of a doctor's stethascope. The remote becomes fairly heavy once you put the 3 AA batteries in, and it's shape makes it easy to hang on to as well as changing the speeds. It's a multispeed rose-colored toy, varying from low, to HIGH, and a few patterns of vibes in between (7 total). The arrow-shaped button on the right of the controller controls the speed/pattern, and the button on the left shuts it off without having to go thru all of the settings.

The silicone cup is removable off of the powerful bullet it's on, and the part that slides over the bullet has little raised hearts on it, making it cute & easy to grip as well. This toy can easliy be used on the clit or on the nipples (and anywhere in between). Because of the silicone head muffling the sound, I'd give it a rating of 2 on a scale of 1-5 (5 being the loudest). The cup has about 16 long nubbies sticking out of the middle. The center looks like a flower. The edges are fairly firm, and when it's on, between the nubbies stimulating, teasing, and tickling, and then using the lip of the cup for the firmer stimulation, this really WAS a kiss of pleasure on my clit!! As many of you may know from reading past reviews, I am the type of gal that prefers a really strong vibe, and this thing goes from low to a HIGH, and the HIGH is very strong. Strong enough to curl this Tyger's toes (and I didn't holler, I purred).

I give this lovely 4 out of 4 Tyger Paws WAAAAAAAAAAY up, and a loud purr to go with it!!

Get Kissed By THIS!

• Members

This Is Not What I Expected, Given The Title...;)

Used it again last night with some clit stimulating cream I have. I was shooting of the Pleasureville in NO time!!! :P:D:kiss:

• Members

Used it again last night with some clit stimulating cream I have. I was shooting of the Pleasureville in NO time!!! :P:D:kiss:

GO TYGER!

• Members

Hmmmm, women really have the advantage when it comes to such devices....<_<

• Members

Hmmmm, women really have the advantage when it comes to such devices....<_<

You never know---We could suction it to the bottom of your balls---- You just might enjoy it too !! :rolleyes:

Thanks Tyger ! I think I have some shopping to do !

• Members

You never know---We could suction it to the bottom of your balls---- You just might enjoy it too !! :rolleyes:

Could be interesting...But as in my case point, For me ( A Male) I require the aid of a female partner...This wouldnt work for me alone, as it seems to work so well for a lone female...

• Members

Could be interesting...But as in my case point, For me ( A Male) I require the aid of a female partner...This wouldnt work for me alone, as it seems to work so well for a lone female...

Sigh.............I think it's time for some SERIOUS intervention. We can have a Howard Stern Love Doll made up to look like Kelly LeBrock of "Weird Science " for you. Don't tell me you never saw the movie !!

• Members

Kelly LeBrock of Wierd Science, YES...

imagesqtbnANd9GcQacgPXmrVrHxRQUv_mdFyov9u2_ex6PAxpFhZtfPv-7jgR6iwSdi_x1UVN.jpg

Kelly LeBrock today, I dont believe so...

celeb-kelly-lebrock-240x285.jpg

:angry:

• Members

Thanks for that visual !!! LOL...It's almost as bad as the pic you posted of Dr. Laura Schlessinger...

Kelly Lebrock would probably still love this toy though ! (and what is up with those LIPS ??? ) Kind of wrecks my memories of "Weird Science" now.....

• Members

Thanks for that visual !!! LOL...It's almost as bad as the pic you posted of Dr. Laura Schlessinger...

Kelly Lebrock would probably still love this toy though ! (and what is up with those LIPS ??? ) Kind of wrecks my memories of "Weird Science" now.....

those lips are not attractive... wonder if men find them alluring?

• Members

Yes I agree shopping is in order. Also what was the cream or gell that Tyger used?

• Members

those lips are not attractive... wonder if men find them alluring?

Alluring?...Certainly youre trying your hand at morning humor...:unsure:

I used Cleopatra's Secret Creme (cherry vanilla flavor). I leave it on for about 10 minutes, allowing it to soak in, and really start the heat down there. You can feel it start working when you first put it on, but I like to really give it a long time to work my senses up before any action. ;)

Cleopatra's Secret Creme