Official Community Forums Home

Posh Massager

mailahn97

• Members

1055-10-2222222.jpg

This is a pretty bright yellow silicone massager. It measures 5.5 inches in length and 1.25 inches at its widest point. The great thing about this toy is that it is waterproof, which opens up more options as to where and how you can use it. So I took it out of the packaging and unscrewed the bottom so that I could put in the 1 AA battery needed to bring it to life. Be sure to completely tighten the battery cap as you don't want premature death for your toy. Then I washed it up in warm water and anti-bacterial soap. Remember with this toy being silicone to not let it come in contact with silicone lube.

So I was getting ready for playtime and thought this would be great for some foreplay. The button control is at the bottom and easy to change between its 2 settings. I would say the first setting is low and the next is medium. The site says the vibe is strong but I don't feel that it is at all. I decided to run it around my nipples, which felt very nice as they are easily stimulated. From there I moved down to my clit and thought it was time to tease myself some. I turned it to the medium setting as I knew the low setting would do nothing for me. I am a strong-vibe kind of gal. This felt good but was not enough for any type of build up. Just a nice feeling. For someone that doesn't prefer a strong vibe then this would be perfect for them. For those who prefer a stronger vibe, skip this toy.

• Members

Thanks for the review. Like the look of it and the push button is a big plus for me . But I also need a stronger vibe (I have one with two c batteries) always on the look out for push button and strong vibe. Thanks again