Official Community Forums Home

All Nighter Wireless Cockring

ladylove

• Members

all-nighter-lg.jpg

The All Nighter Wireless Cockring is a super stretchy vibrating cockring that is made to be put on the base of the penis, not around the penis and testicles as most cockrings are designed. It is phthalate free and has a small sealed bullet attached to it, so when the batteries run out it is time to throw the bullet away. It measures 1 inch in depth with about 1/2 inch in circumference. It's vibe would be considered medium intensity. The bullet itself is located at the center of the rings depth. DH found it to be surprisingly comfortable given the small circumference. It did enhance his erection, and the nubs on the outside did give me a little extra something, something. What I found to be ingenious is the placement of the bullet, which gave extra special attention to me and mine. We both enjoyed the All Nighter Wireless Cockring and think it would be a great fit for anyone, novice and experienced alike.

I award the All Nighter Cockring a 4 out of 5 hearts, only because I would like the vibe to be a little stronger.

http://WWW.TOOTIMID.COM/ALL-NIGHTER-WIRELESS-COCK-.HTMLRING

Very cool!!!!

• Members

Gonna buy this. Hubby mentioned that he would do one of these. And after much searching and your review this one won for our first one.

Thanks

• Members

Gonna buy this. Hubby mentioned that he would do one of these. And after much searching and your review this one won for our first one.

Thanks

Twas my pleasure. B)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

all-nighter-lg.jpg

The All Nighter Wireless Cockring is a super stretchy vibrating cockring that is made to be put on the base of the penis, not around the penis and testicles as most cockrings are designed. It is phthalate free and has a small sealed bullet attached to it, so when the batteries run out it is time to throw the bullet away. It measures 1 inch in depth with about 1/2 inch in circumference. It's vibe would be considered medium intensity. The bullet itself is located at the center of the rings depth. DH found it to be surprisingly comfortable given the small circumference. It did enhance his erection, and the nubs on the outside did give me a little extra something, something. What I found to be ingenious is the placement of the bullet, which gave extra special attention to me and mine. We both enjoyed the All Nighter Wireless Cockring and think it would be a great fit for anyone, novice and experienced alike.

I award the All Nighter Cockring a 4 out of 5 hearts, only because I would like the vibe to be a little stronger.

http://WWW.TOOTIMID....-COCK-.HTMLRING

that's great. I should recommend it to my girls.