Official Community Forums Home

Silicone Ultra Lighted Dolphin

trina2008

• Members

Silicone Ultra Lighted Dolphin

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4460

When I first received my box from Too Timid I was extremely excited by what was inside. It was the Silicone Ultra Lighted Dolphin, I eagerly showed it to my husband and as soon as he saw that it lighted it up he was ready to go. Unfortunately our kids were still up, so we had to wait til that night to see what kind of light show this little dolphin could do.

Let's start with the specifics; this is a vibe with a little flashlight built inside of the silicone. Now remember never use a silicone base lube with silicone toys, it will break down the toy. This is not a wireless vibe so you will have wires to deal with, but they didn't get in the way when we used it. It has 3 hypersonic functions and 8 variable speeds to provide 24 erotic combinations. It has a digital display, which I have to admit I thought looked really cool and my husband loves anything that lights up.

So the kids went to bed and I have been driven crazy all day by my husbands flirting and hints of the sex that was to come. So I curled up in bed and played hard to get, that was until he pulled out the dolphin and decided to take charge. (I was hoping he would get the hint that I wanted to be dominated.) Who knew a vibe would get my husband so horny just because it lights up. Then again men are more visual than women to begin with. He started with the vibrations on low and I was a little turned on, but nothing great. Then as he started to play with the functions and speeds, I couldn't believe how great this little dolphin actually was. I loved the pulsate with the vibe which got me to an orgasm quickly, with only the dolphins nose touching my clit.

We both realized with some more inspection of the toy that the dolphin’s tail had little nubs on it. Looking at the nubs and wondering what they could possibly be for we decided to see. My hubby took the dolphin and gently pressed the entire thing against my pussy and clit, and that is when it hit me the tail will vibrate your ass just a bit. So in other words the dolphin will vibrate you all the way from your clit to your ass. That is one fun dolphin!:) My hubby had the dolphin in place and cranked the vibe all the way up; within minutes I had a great orgasm. The light thrilled my hubby, because he could see everything while it was happening, which had him rock hard. He let me catch my breath and started all over again, except this time I was kneeling over him and he just couldn't wait for the lights to start blinking when I came. What a night!

I would recommend this toy to beginners especially because it is so easy to use. Couples would love this as well. Experienced users the vibes are strong but not as strong as say a rabbit. Pretty quiet, but not whisper quiet. All and all I would say go for it! Whether you are single or with someone this dolphin is sure to please.

Product ID: SE0570-14-3