Official Community Forums Home

What About A Sex Machine?

Tyger

I'm not talking about a "love machine" stud, but a literal Sex Machine? Would you have sex with one if you could?

• Like 1

• Members

NO! I would Not!!! :angry:

• Members

Do you mean like the Sybian Sex Machine ??

I don't know --it might be fun with some help from actual human hands holding the machine and caressing my legs as I jumped on and slid up and down it as it pulsed faster and faster in and out of me.......It's getting VERY warm in here......

How about the "Stepford Sex Machine" LOL....

Maybe one of the sexy original Stepford Wives would do the trick Ready-- Always willing and READY --LOL :)

The original movie was my favorite.....

• Members

I'll put on a tinfoil hat and be a sex machine for you. Just slip in a little blue pill, suck on the handle, and voila' - limitless pleasure! Explosive orgasms! Exquisite sensations you have never before experienced! A fun toy you can share with your friends. No batteries required, self cleaning, your mileage may vary.

• Like 2

• Members

YES. I would love a machine for the same reason that Brandy said. I always seem to pull out during climax. Gets so intense can't seem to keep toy there. However, I CRAVE the intimate touch of a person so....

Sunday---could you come be my machine?

• Members

YES. I would love a machine for the same reason that Brandy said. I always seem to pull out during climax. Gets so intense can't seem to keep toy there. However, I CRAVE the intimate touch of a person so....

Sunday---could you come be my machine?

Sure. Just be sure to read the user's manual and BE CAREFUL. The Sunday 69 is a sensitive, precision instrument, but it can get the upper hand if you aren't careful and it will really work you over. Over rev the Sunday 69 and you'll be in for a rough ride and believe me, there won't be any pulling out.

• Members

Yikes.

Where do I sign the waver? Love 69 I think it's so intimate. I guess I will have to take it slow so don't overheat.

I just looked up that Sunday 69. OMG!!! Wow!!! I love it!!! Although, I'd like to start slow and get the inflatable love lounger first. Just to see if I liked that idea.

• 2 years later...