Official Community Forums Home

Is This Safe For Buttplug?

aaaeeerrr

• Members

hi :)

this is my first post here and i would like to know something

i´ve made this and i was wondering if it is safe to insert it in my anus and be some sort of homemade buttplug

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/28032012078.jpg/

• Members

Welcome...

I am not an expert on such things but very creative on your part. It looks really big and if you are new to plugs or anything, then oh dear if not then with lots of lube I would think it would be ok. Again I am not an expert. Can you clean it after use or is it a one time thing?Remember safety first. Hope this has been a little helpful.

• Members

i can clean it :)

its not that big its abot 4cm long and 2cm of perimeter

my concern is if it gets too much inside :) i can retrive it by puling the string but ive read that about 15 cm in we have a sharp bem in the bowel and if this passes trough is that ok anyway?

• Members

that is a cork from a wine bottle the string is attached to the cork as well and then to the ballon so if the ballon brakes i can still pull the cork out

my idea is to put everything inside and leave only the string out

the shape doesnt look very comfortable, are you OK with using something without a tapered end? also the string is just tied around the rubber part, which could very easily break. remember, when you insert anything it creates a vacuum, thus requiring more strength to pull it out, i doubt that would hold if you were to try to pull it out that way, and if it stretches and snaps in the process the outcome would not be good.

I agree with Em. I don't think it looks like it'd be comfortable due to its blunt end. I do love the balloon around it for neatness and cleanliness, but I'd be worried about it tearing since that's what the string is around. Once that balloon got wet (with lube-and I'd use water-based lube with that balloon), the string could slip off. Then you'd have to be going on a fishing expedition.

• Members

The first photo looks painful as hell...

Very "Rude and Crude" looking device...Is it meant for torture....

:huh: