Official Community Forums Home

Female Orgasm

pitbull9481

can anyone help? im in a great relationship the only poblem is i cant make my wife orgasm i have tried everything i can think of toys oral fingers ect i can make her ejaculate but at the last moment she always freezes thinking she is going to pee. i tried explaining that women do this and that its not urine but shes still embarrased and freezes. im not inexperienced and never had this problem with past relationships usualy a bit of work and patients on my part got the desired result. i usualy concentrate on the clit as im not so sure of the g spot. any help would be much apreciated

• Members

Before I give you what I think would be a more complete answer, I have to ask this question: when you are giving your SO these orgasms - are you always inserting something inside her? The reason I ask is, it is not uncommon for a woman to have a feeling like she has to pee when she orgasms, but that is sooo much more common, in fact it is THE most common sign of a G-Spot orgasm, so I am wondering if perhaps you are finding and stimulating her g-spot and you just don't know it!

So, let me know, and I will try to help you out!

Kayla

Before I give you what I think would be a more complete answer, I have to ask this question: when you are giving your SO these orgasms - are you always inserting something inside her? The reason I ask is, it is not uncommon for a woman to have a feeling like she has to pee when she orgasms, but that is sooo much more common, in fact it is THE most common sign of a G-Spot orgasm, so I am wondering if perhaps you are finding and stimulating her g-spot and you just don't know it!

So, let me know, and I will try to help you out!

Kayla

thanx for your reply kayla. in answer to your question no im not inserting anything when this happens my wife says she gets most sensation with my fingers oral and vibrating toys on the outside and as i said im not so confident finding and stimulating the g spot

• Members

Ok Mark, I am not surprised that she gets the most sensation from when you use a toy or give her oral sex. Most of a woman's sensitivity is centralized in the clitoris - so this is very common.

THerefore, she is not have a g-spot orgasm, since you are nowhere near the g-spot. I think what is happening to your wife is she is simply experiencing the pleasure (tingling) associated with her imending orgasm. I am going to assume that she has never had an orgasm, and therefore as she feels the contracting of her muscles and the sensations associated with her orgasm - which are located centrally first in the vaginal and bladder areas - she thinks she is going to pee.

Or, someone may have told her - incorrectly - that ejaculation for women is peeing. What I suggest is that you try to get her as relaxed as possible, tell her to go with the feelings, to just let it happen. If she is concerned about the "pee" issue, perhaps getting her off in the bathtub the first time might relax her a bit.

However, this won't help the overall problem. Has she had sex before? She sounds a bit inexperienced. Maybe having her read up on orgasms and bodily fluids might be a good thing to do and a great way to start. Educating people is the surest way to deflect ignorance and weed through misinformation.

So, perhaps that would be what you should do. Google "Women's orgasm" and just print her out some things to read. Then, have a nice, slow, romantic night and tell her to go with the feelings. If she is afraid it is "pee" offer to put pillows under her butt while your perform the oral - and tell her you are so confident that it is not pee that you will keep going as she cums. She should feel better about this. Once she has her first orgasm, she will understand and know it is OK.

Good luck Mark.

Mikayla