Official Community Forums Home

Fetish Fantasy Elite 7" Vibrating Penetrix Dildo

Tyger

pd4538-12_02.jpg

Are you looking for a vibrator that can be used in a harness, and can please the wearer and the recipient? Pipedream has come out with a really nice product called the 7" Vibrating Penetrix Dildo. This item is universal breathable harness compatable, but can be used alone. Though we don't have the brand's harness, we did use a harness for one of our dual pleasuring strap-ons, and it fit just fine.

Both of the shafts are made of 100% medical-grade silicone, and is a beautiful lilac color. Each shaft has a bullet in it, giving both people strong vibes. The longer shaft is curvy & 7" long with a slightly bulbous head, and the small one is 2" with a bump and then a sharply curved up head, for g-spot stimulation. In the area that attaches the shafts, is a bumpy section, perfect for stimulation of the clit. This toy is great for girl on girl, or girl on guy action, if he's into anal play.

The controller deserves its own section, since, not only does it have low, medium, and high vibes, but a few pattern settings as well. The BEST part of the controller is that it has a snap-on clip, so that it can be clipped onto your harness, out of the way, but close enough so you can easily change the patters to suit you and your partner's desires. The only bad thing is is that the controller only has one setting for both vibes. Only 2 buttons control the power, the on/off button, and then the bottom button that controls the speed and/or patterns.

This set also comes with a 1 oz bottle of Moist Personal (water-based) Lubricant, and a 1 oz. bottle of antibacterial toy cleaner. It also comes with a matching lilac silicone mask as well. When I opened up the nice purple alligator patterned box, the baggie that the lube & cleaner was in had some fluid in it. When I held it up to the light, the seal on the lube had come loose, and some had leaked in the bag. A little less than 1/4 of the lube, but still kind of messy to clean off the bottles. None got on the mask or toy, since the baggie was tied up tight.

Using some of the included lube, which is VERY slick by the way, I got the smaller shaft up inside me, got my harness on, sliding the longer end thru the opening, and loved how the lilac shaft looked. Turning the vibes on high was very stimulating, and very quiet too, even when they're both outside of a body, it's very quiet, even on the highest setting! Hubby loved how the longer one felt, and loved all the curves & vibes. Usually, he doesn't care for vibes, but he really liked these. The bumps were nice, and stimulated a bit, but I would've loved if they'd been able to put a small, flat vibe in it for added sensations. Both were very slick, and felt fantastic! In the harness, I felt like I had more control, and didn't worry about it slipping out of either of us accidently. I had great control over both shafts with it in the harness too.

I give this toy 4 out of 4 Tyger Paws, and a big purr of pleasure from hubby too!

http://www.tootimid.com/fantasy-elite-7-inch-vibrating-dual-penetrix-dildo-strap-on.html#

It was, most definitely, my PLEASURE!!! :kiss: :kiss:

• Members

It was, most definitely, my PLEASURE!!! :kiss: :kiss:

I know what you mean! Don't you just love being a reviewer..... ;)

• Like 1

• Members

I know what you mean! Don't you just love being a reviewer..... ;)

Hmmm, May I view while your reviewing?... :D

Hmmm, May I view while your reviewing?... :D

Sorry hon, it doesn't quite work that way! LOL

• Members

Sorry hon, it doesn't quite work that way! LOL

Doesnt mean it cant work that way though...Just think of the possibilities... :D

• Members

I think you do that a lot. :D

Everything is possible Ms LL... ;)

• Members

Everything is possible Ms LL... ;)

You of all people should know everything is possible, but not probable. ;)

• Members

You of all people should know everything is possible, but not probable. ;)

Ok, Ms Debbie Downer... :angry:

• Members

Tyger...Did you actually use this on your DH...IF so, Im afraid to ask how... :huh:

• Members

LOL! sorry to burst your bubble.

No bubble bursting on my part... All in fun and jest... B)

• Members

Darn... I so wanted to burst your bubble. ^_^

LoL...Maybe bust a ...Ohhh, never mind... :P

Yes, I did use it on hubby. He likes anal play. :)

• Members

Yes, I did use it on hubby. He likes anal play. :)

I had to read it again when I read this. How wide do each measure?; the 7 inch looks big for anal.

Did you insert the long or short end? I'm thinking the short, but don't want to assume anything.

• Members

I had to read it again when I read this. How wide do each measure?; the 7 inch looks big for anal.

Did you insert the long or short end? I'm thinking the short, but don't want to assume anything.

Im afraid to know at this point...TMI... :wacko:

:) Don't be so squeamish ... inquiring minds need to know.

Hubby is an experienced anal player, and I'm an experienced harness wearer.

This item is a bit long since it's 7", but he used the longer part, and the smaller one went into me as a g-spot stimulator. Though it didn't really stimulate my g-spot, but it did feel really good. Hubby said that this toy was going to be a fave for sure!

The smaller dildo is about 1.25" in diameter, and the larger one is 1.5".

As far as TMI goes, reviews are meant to be as informative as possible, and questions answered. It's up to the reader to keep reading, and gain what they can from it, or not read it. I welcome all serious inquiries.

I hope that helped LL. Great questions!! :) <3 Thank you!

• Members

Hubby is an experienced anal player, and I'm an experienced harness wearer.

This item is a bit long since it's 7", but he used the longer part, and the smaller one went into me as a g-spot stimulator. Though it didn't really stimulate my g-spot, but it did feel really good. Hubby said that this toy was going to be a fave for sure!

The smaller dildo is about 1.25" in diameter, and the larger one is 1.5".

As far as TMI goes, reviews are meant to be as informative as possible, and questions answered. It's up to the reader to keep reading, and gain what they can from it, or not read it. I welcome all serious inquiries.

I hope that helped LL. Great questions!! :) <3 Thank you!

Thank you, yes it has.

• Members

:) Don't be so squeamish ... inquiring minds need to know.

Squeamish, Is not something I have ever been accused of, quite the opposite in fact...

And Tyger, I was only joshing you of the TMI...There are subject matters or articles/posts within these forums I dont have an interest of, which I dont follow or read...

Keep on posting your reviews, Im not offended...I just wont be purchasing, not something of this sort anyhow... :D

• Members

pd4538-12_02.jpg

Are you looking for a vibrator that can be used in a harness, and can please the wearer and the recipient? Pipedream has come out with a really nice product called the 7" Vibrating Penetrix Dildo. This item is universal breathable harness compatable, but can be used alone. Though we don't have the brand's harness, we did use a harness for one of our dual pleasuring strap-ons, and it fit just fine.

Both of the shafts are made of 100% medical-grade silicone, and is a beautiful lilac color. Each shaft has a bullet in it, giving both people strong vibes. The longer shaft is curvy & 7" long with a slightly bulbous head, and the small one is 2" with a bump and then a sharply curved up head, for g-spot stimulation. In the area that attaches the shafts, is a bumpy section, perfect for stimulation of the clit. This toy is great for girl on girl, or girl on guy action, if he's into anal play.

The controller deserves its own section, since, not only does it have low, medium, and high vibes, but a few pattern settings as well. The BEST part of the controller is that it has a snap-on clip, so that it can be clipped onto your harness, out of the way, but close enough so you can easily change the patters to suit you and your partner's desires. The only bad thing is is that the controller only has one setting for both vibes. Only 2 buttons control the power, the on/off button, and then the bottom button that controls the speed and/or patterns.

This set also comes with a 1 oz bottle of Moist Personal (water-based) Lubricant, and a 1 oz. bottle of antibacterial toy cleaner. It also comes with a matching lilac silicone mask as well. When I opened up the nice purple alligator patterned box, the baggie that the lube & cleaner was in had some fluid in it. When I held it up to the light, the seal on the lube had come loose, and some had leaked in the bag. A little less than 1/4 of the lube, but still kind of messy to clean off the bottles. None got on the mask or toy, since the baggie was tied up tight.

Using some of the included lube, which is VERY slick by the way, I got the smaller shaft up inside me, got my harness on, sliding the longer end thru the opening, and loved how the lilac shaft looked. Turning the vibes on high was very stimulating, and very quiet too, even when they're both outside of a body, it's very quiet, even on the highest setting! Hubby loved how the longer one felt, and loved all the curves & vibes. Usually, he doesn't care for vibes, but he really liked these. The bumps were nice, and stimulated a bit, but I would've loved if they'd been able to put a small, flat vibe in it for added sensations. Both were very slick, and felt fantastic! In the harness, I felt like I had more control, and didn't worry about it slipping out of either of us accidently. I had great control over both shafts with it in the harness too.

I give this toy 4 out of 4 Tyger Paws, and a big purr of pleasure from hubby too!

http://www.tootimid....-strap-on.html#

Hi there! what you have posted was just something that can really burn up the naughty side of me . I have been a sex toy collector for years now .

• Like 1