Official Community Forums Home

Is This Cheating?

bbarney

• Review Team

By cheating, i dont mean relationship cheating, but rather in the sense of a shortcut (i dont know how to better explain).

Since me and my girlfriend started having sex it has been difficult for me to last. When we first started it was on penetration, and as we progressed i could hold it a little longer every time. At first she didnt enjoy sex (i mean who would if you start and then before you can even enjoy it your partner cant go on?) but she increasingly had a better time. The problem was, no matter how long i "held" it, i had to stop when i got close, and then start over, understandably decreasing her pleasure. I recently discovered though that if i disconnected my mind from what was happening, and allowed it to think about things that would help me not get off (like yesterday i almost got into a car accident) i can last as long as i want to. I still enjoy it, not as much, but its pleasurable. Also knowing how much she is enjoying it is an amazing ego boost. I never dreamed of being able to leave her on the bed panting days in a row. I just want to know, is this bad? I dont want her to eventually think im cheating on her cause im lasting so long, or that im not attracted to her, i also dont want her to think im being less intimate. Does this method sound like it may create problems or is it just a sure win and i should enjoy it?

Thanks for your input =).

• Like 1

• Members

No! It is not cheating of any form...

And as you grow with experience, you will learn you wont have to indulge your mind with other thoughts other than satisfying your partner...As with me, I receive just as much sexual excitement when I know how sexually turned on my GF is...As youve pointed out, it is a sexual ego boost to me as a man to know how sexually charged she becomes by my mere touch...

Youre fine, live and learn what you yourself enjoy, as well as your GF..Grow together, sexually...

• Members

Does she think it's bad? What we think isn't nearly as important as what she thinks. Have you talked to her about this?

• Review Team

She hasnt mentioned it and i havent brought it up. Like i said i dont want her to start thinking im not sexually attracted to her (shes very self concious). It's still intimate, i just felt guilty as if distracting myself was "wrong" because it isnt fully intimate at the moment. If thats confusing im sorry, i dont really know how to word it lol.