Official Community Forums Home

Cut Or Uncut?

Guest eminatic

cut vs uncut?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer your men to be cut or uncut? (or men, which are you?)

• cut
    • uncut
    • no preference
    • not enough experience with one or the other to decide

• Members

Your male boss talks to you about your sex life? At what kind of place do you work?

I was circumsized and from discussions with other guys, I'm glad. I've had no complaints from the ladies - not about my penis, anyway. If you all would like me to be a subject in some kind of comparison study I will gladly volunteer the use of my penis. It always travels with me though, so you'd have to put up with the rest of me.

• Review Team

I am circumcised and my brother isnt, as far as i know it is just much easier and cleaner. I personally am glad my mother had me circumcised at birth, and would do the same thing for my child. On the flipside i have heard stories about men who are uncircumcised enjoying sex more, lasting longer, etc. I think it comes down to personal preference, give it a shot and if you dont like it, you dont, but dont take your boss' words to heart and just dump the guy over that one thing. Who knows, you may love it orrr you may not. Gotta find out first!

• Members

Yes. It's a burden. :(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 3 months later...
  • Members

i have heard stories about men who are uncircumcised enjoying sex more, lasting longer, etc.

I'm circumsized, enjoy sex to extremes, and have literally lasted HOURS without cummming (and even seconds). It's all mental and, foreskin or not, should have very little to do with it.