Official Community Forums Home

Weekend Plans...mine, Yours..

ReadyToMoveOn

• Members

Ive opened a bottle of Scotch this afternoon (5pm PCT), Ive lit a Monte Cristo Cigar (7/50 Talisman), and I'll grill a couple of T-Bones in a couple of hours...Maybe have a nightcap or two, Just to begin my weekend...

Tomorrow morning I'll fly off to San Francisco... Spend some time with a friend...

Nothing sexual...Just a fun weekend of relaxation....

And your plans this weekend???

• Like 1

• Members

Drive my brand new car that I just got today :D

Nice... I love driving new cars... What did you purchase, if you dont mind...

BTW, Congrats... ;)

• Members

Had dinner and spent the evening with friends...fun!

Woman talk, so many sexy secrets shared... ^_^

• Members

Woman talk, so many sexy secrets shared... ^_^

:P No sexy secrets, it was couples.... Men and women. So much fun!

Did you have company for dinner the other night?

• Members

2011 Hyundai Accent. I have never had a "new" car before and the payments are ridiculous but we are rebuiliding our credit from when we were fresh out of high school :lol:

5269603371x400.jpg5269603385x400.jpg

Congrats! Enjoy your new car.

• Members

Love the color of the new car Brandy. So, planning to have sex in/on it this weekend? You gotta christen it sometime.

• Members

My weekend - Thurs - Sat. in Boston with my grandkids, had a great time. Back to work this morning (Sunday) in Rhode Island. Monday - don't know what I'll do. Off to Hartford Tues. for a photo shoot.

• Members

2011 Hyundai Accent. I have never had a "new" car before and the payments are ridiculous but we are rebuiliding our credit from when we were fresh out of high school :lol:

5269603371x400.jpg5269603385x400.jpg

Nice... Looks like fun Brandy...Im happy to hear so many things have turned around in your life...Including the "sexy text"... :P

• Members

I love your new car Brandy !!!

I had an awesome weekend. We rode our motorcycles on a bike trip to the Motorcycle Rally "Americade" in Lake George, NY. We had booked our hotel last December for it. We stayed over two nights. Our hotel was less than a mile from the town . There was a trolley that came to the hotel every 40 minutes to take people into town and wherever they wanted to go near there.

It's so beautiful there. We had such a nice ride up and back (in spite of the rain !!! I bought a rainsuit at the event and was much dryer on the ride back)

I've never seen so many motorcycles and vendors in one place before. It's a gorgeous area and we will be going back up this summer with our kids.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Thought I'd revive this a little, see what some are doing this week end...Sex fun filled week end hopefully for most...

Myself, though I am working now, I'll be off later this evening, and I've packed a couple bags...Driving North to meet up with my GF, she's in town for some business BS, but we're going to try and mix in some sexy time together...

She's promised me many things sexual, lol/ we'll see how it goes...I'm excited though...

And you... what's you week end plans....

:D

• Members

It sounds like you will have a wonderful weekend !! I'm so glad you will be seeing your girlfriend.

We are going to have dinner with another couple we are great friends (and more) with. Then we are going to a new Comedy Club.

And what will happen afterwards ????? Who knows....I"m hoping we will have some more fun !

Enjoy your weekend !! (and we want to hear details... :) )

Hm, well, I was going to get together with a friend, but that fell thru. So, DD is going to have her BFF spend the night Saturday night. Tomorrow, I do some grocery shopping, then come home to put all that away. I'm such a party animal!

• Members

That goes for you too Wendy. We want details!

Dinner plans with other couples all weekend and some kid stuff during the day. That's our usual.

• Members

Work on my rental house (again). Try to keep warm. But tonight it's a bath, a martini, and read.

• Members

Sorry about the cold man. "miserable rotten horrible miserable" LOL! accurate, but funny!

So far, I've had 2 friend stop by, did 3 loads of laundry, worked out in the backyard today (it was SOOO nice out there today!!), and my DD has her BFF over for the night. I feel like posting a lot tonight, so I hope you're ready!! :)