Official Community Forums Home

Wife Won't Let Go

bcbroker

I told my wife about this great web site hoping she would get on and review some of the tips and such herself about my posting yesterday. But for starters she asked me to post a question for her. We use several toys during our play time. She loves her rabbit! but, it gets her going in the right direction and then she makes me stop. she just won't or can't let herself go to her next level? What do you suggest?

• Members

Well, truthfully, the only real advice I have for your wife is...to simply breathe through it and let it happen! There is no magic trick to having an orgasm - if she knows she is about to have one (all the feelins are there) and she stops for whatever reason - then she just has to relax, let you do your thing, take some deep breaths and let it happen~

Once she has the orgasm she will feel much better knowing what it actually feels like and that it isn't going to be some terrible experience! It will happen, it will feel fantastic, and she WILL want more!

Just have her relax and go with it!

Mikyala B)

Well, truthfully, the only real advice I have for your wife is...to simply breathe through it and let it happen! There is no magic trick to having an orgasm - if she knows she is about to have one (all the feelins are there) and she stops for whatever reason - then she just has to relax, let you do your thing, take some deep breaths and let it happen~

Once she has the orgasm she will feel much better knowing what it actually feels like and that it isn't going to be some terrible experience! It will happen, it will feel fantastic, and she WILL want more!

Just have her relax and go with it!

Mikyala B)

(from me wife)

I know I need to relax .. but how do you just let yourself go .. I can’t seem to do that

• Members
she know she needs to relax .. but how does you just let herself go .. she can’t seem to do that

As one who just discovered the joys of having an orgasm, I can relate to her problem. Try having her visit this site and reading the posts herself. It gave me the courage to let my body respond and to try different things. This site is extremely informative.

Also, she has to be able to trust you completely. She may be feeling embarassed about what she looks like, sounds like, etc. Be reassuring and take your cues from her. As for the relaxing, have her try the breathing. Howard really does know what he's talking about when he discusses it.