Official Community Forums Home

Pegging

Countryrednec09

Me and my girlfriend are really want to try pegging. I am really excited about trying it but at the same time I want to be clean when she uses a strap on. And I don't want Any messy accidents. So I would like some tips on being ready for pegging...

• Like 2

• Members

Go to your local drugstore and pick up a Fleet's enema kit and bottle of Metamucil capsules. Take them as directed on the label at least the day before. (It's not a bad idea to continue them regardless, fiber is good for you!) Drink LOTS of water. About an hour before your SO straps one on, flush out with the Fleets. That's about as good as anyone can do to minimize the mess.

I'd also suggest picking up some lube shooters. They look like a syringe with a rounded end - very useful for getting lube up inside where it does the most good.

• Members

I'd say about 30 minutes to an hour. As far as how you should relax - you know yourself better than anyone else does. What do you usually do to relax? Is it a glass of wine? Music? Soft lighting? If you're worried about being too tense when she tries the strap on, start slow and have her use fingers first. How well it goes is determined in large part by your state of mind. If you are nervous and worried that it will hurt, you'll tense up and it will. Put it out of your mind, breath slowly and deeply, and focus on how good it feels. If you chill out and use enough lube then it'll be a very positive experience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

I absolutely love pegging. It is a very rich experience to share with your SO and though it takes some getting used to, and for most men takes some time getting over the social stigmas we grew up with, it is well worth it in the end.

The main thing youll want to do before you get ready for this is research. Im assuming thats what youre doing by coming here, but feel free to google it as well. The same things that apply for anal on girls applies to us men, if not a bit more. I know i personally like to take a nice hot shower the day we plan to do it, generally a couple hours before (just because its convenient) and i use enemas to flush completely. This isnt the same case for everyone. When i do anal on my gf it doesnt matter if shes had an enema or a recent movement.

The second thing youll want to keep in mind is communication. Again it sounds like a given but the main thing that holds many couples back with anal, whether it be pegging or Male on Female anal, miscommunication can cause pain. Use a lot of lube, when me and my gf first tried anal (on her) i used what i thought was enough and she was in pain. Over time ive learned that wet and messy on the lube makes a tremendous difference. Besides it gives an excuse for showering after =).

When you pick out the strapon keep these main things in mind: Comfort (wearer and receiver), Size of attachment, Flexibility of attachment, and price. When i say price it isnt what you might expect. The saying stands firm, you get what you pay for. Me and my SO have used three strapons so far. The first wasnt horrible but it wasnt great, and as a first timer it hurt. That was the taylors double g. The second one was a combo between a harness and an o ring attachment. Again i went too big and it hurt. Then we went with the Juli Ashton and i was like "Finally!" not only did it feel great but the gf loved it as well. The other day she even offered to strapon me, out of the blue, without me bringing it up. Choosing the right toy will make the experience that much better.

Finally, feel free to experiment. Different positions provide different experiences. The one we tried most recently and i loved and my gf enjoyed as well started with me on my side and my top leg bent. Once she had penetrated me i rotated to the right, and put my leg on her shoulder. It was an amazing view, she had great access (she was standing and i was on the edge of the bed) and i was able to use my hand to play.

There are the rare instances where there is residue on the toy. This is normal, dont worry about it. We have wet wipes on hand for all our toys, theyre cheap and an amazing investment. You can also use a condom on the toy for easy cleanup.

• 4 years later...
  • Members
On 6/27/2012 at 1:01 PM, Countryrednec09 said:

Me and my girlfriend are really want to try pegging. I am really excited about trying it but at the same time I want to be clean when she uses a strap on. And I don't want Any messy accidents. So I would like some tips on being ready for pegging...

so how did it go?