Official Community Forums Home

Orgasmixxx

ladylove

• Members

51JmxS4%2BYBL._SS500_.jpg

We were sent this game and took it with us on one of our trips for some added fun and excitement. The object of the game is about learning to prolong the pleasure and savoring the whole experience. You must wait until the end to the game to have an orgasm, or you loose. I don't like to loose :). Orgazmixxx contains 4 decks of card, 1 board game, dice, an hourglass timer, 2 tokens, 1 body crayon(red), and 1 blindfold. It does make suggestions on what to have on hand during the game, so yes we did read the directions.

Armed with bottle of champaign we opened the game, read the directions and started to play. Everything we did was timed in order to encourage completion of the game. It was fun, one step forward two steps back. Very challenging at times. The game really makes you stop, enjoy the moment and brings you out of any routine, or speediness a couple may have fallen into.

For me the hardest part was to control my orgasm, my DH did everything he could to assure his win ;). There were many times I had to stop and take a moment because I am unaccustomed to having to stop my orgasm. Now I know how men must feel, it was hard! However I don't like to loose so I was able to exude enough self control to be successful and keep that orgasm at bay, so did he. In the end we both won!, and will are most likely to play the game again.

This game is fun and exciting due to the 4 different deck of cards, which are labeled: caress, sexy, kinky games, and last but not least orgasm. As you can imagine each category escalates the challenges as you move through the game. Both parties needing to give and take. This is a game for lovers!, new couples learning about each other, long term couples looking to slow down, or get out of a rut they've fallen into, or just to do something different one evening. Anything that makes couples slow down and take them out of the routine is a good thing. Orgasmixxx will make any evening more exciting! I recommend this game for couples who likes sex ;) and would like to put a little sexy in their evening.

Orgasmixxx is awarded a 5 out of 5 hearts!

http//www.tootimid.com/Orgasmixxx-board-game.html

• Members

Great review LL !!

The game sounds awesome--can't wait to play !

Thanks Wendy! It was fun, we used the Fukouku glove this game which made it so much harder!

• Members

hmmmm . . . I think I would like that!

Which part? The game, the glove or both together? I'll tell you it's all goooood!

• Members

I'm kinda diggin' the game. We might be taking a quick weekend getaway to the mountains for our 15 yr. anniversary next month. (We've already had 2 vacation trips this summer so this will be a short one). This would certainly be something for us to 'pass the time' with in the cabin!

Speaking of. I need to get my order placed soon.

• Members

Ok!! I new thing to try with my husband. This will Challenge us both...LOL HE'S more competive then I. Thank you for the review :P

• Members

I'm kinda diggin' the game. We might be taking a quick weekend getaway to the mountains for our 15 yr. anniversary next month. (We've already had 2 vacation trips this summer so this will be a short one). This would certainly be something for us to 'pass the time' with in the cabin!

Speaking of. I need to get my order placed soon.

Let us know how it went.....

Ok!! I new thing to try with my husband. This will Challenge us both...LOL HE'S more competive then I. Thank you for the review :P

A little healthy competition is good! Especially when playing this game. ;)

• 5 months later...

Hi!

Just got this game today and I love the cards, but i was wondering what about the squares with no cards? our game set didn't have any explicit directions with it, so the various squares like the martini glass, the grinning smile, the hand and the game logo, what happens if we land on those? Just wanna make sure we don't accidentally miss out on ANY of the fun ;)

• Members
Hi!

Just got this game today and I love the cards, but i was wondering what about the squares with no cards? our game set didn't have any explicit directions with it, so the various squares like the martini glass, the grinning smile, the hand and the game logo, what happens if we land on those? Just wanna make sure we don't accidentally miss out on ANY of the fun ;)

So glad you decided to get it, I think you'll have loads of fun with it.

I'm not home to look at the game, and won't be for a bit, however If I remember correctly the martini glass means you take a sip of whatever your drinking, i believe the hand means you miss a turn.... Isn't there any directions at all with it? Printed inside the cover or bottom.

I'll ask DH if he remembers and will try to get back to tell you if he does. If not make up your own rules or google the directions.

Have Fun!!!!

So glad you decided to get it, I think you'll have loads of fun with it.

I'm not home to look at the game, and won't be for a bit, however If I remember correctly the martini glass means you take a sip of whatever your drinking, i believe the hand means you miss a turn.... Isn't there any directions at all with it? Printed inside the cover or bottom.

I'll ask DH if he remembers and will try to get back to tell you if he does. If not make up your own rules or google the directions.

Have Fun!!!!

We have no instructions at all, we searched high low but even on google the best we could find were just reviews or general product description. We figured the glass was to drink, the hand being a missed turn like you said definitely makes sense!

It's mainly the smile icon and the actual game logo squares that are the ones that are really confounding us. Thanks for the help in the meanwhile :)

• Members
We have no instructions at all, we searched high low but even on google the best we could find were just reviews or general product description. We figured the glass was to drink, the hand being a missed turn like you said definitely makes sense!

It's mainly the smile icon and the actual game logo squares that are the ones that are really confounding us. Thanks for the help in the meanwhile :)

Did you play?

I had my husband check out the directions, there was alot! Did you get the game from TT? If you did let them know you didn't get any directions and really would like them, they're worth having. B)