Official Community Forums Home

Brazilan Waxing

Kinky Twinkie

• Members

Anyone gotten waxed as alt to shaving? I and the wife both went today to have it done. It wasn't as bad as I imagined with the lady that did us both, we think we going to do this regularly. I am told the first time is the most uncomfortable.

Glenn

• Members

Going for my monthly wax. I am going to ask her how many guys she does. I did not know that guys got waxed or shaved. That would be a plus. No more hair in my mouth. Liking that image. I know for sure hubby would NEVER get waxed.

• Members

Going for my monthly wax. I am going to ask her how many guys she does. I did not know that guys got waxed or shaved. That would be a plus. No more hair in my mouth. Liking that image. I know for sure hubby would NEVER get waxed.

I thought my DH would have never groomed or shaved. He's been doing for years now. YEA both of us!

• Members

I must admit I am a chicken also... :D I just let my husband trim me up. Thanks for sharing

• Members

Let me just add for all of the "shavers" out there, like myself, the Venus series of razors are GREAT! I like a five blade razor for that area. There is also another great razor for getting into the tight areas made by Noxema and it's specifically made for shaving the pubic area.

DH started using my Venus that I keep in the shower to shave his face he liked it so much. Now we keep a pair in the shower. And I have to say, I can get really close in to some areas with just the venus and haven't even been so much as nicked yet. It's a game changer. Not only for the pubic area but legs and faces as well. Cuts my shaving time in about half.

(LOL - his face - my legs. I thankfully don't have to shave my face) :unsure:

• Members

Let us know, my waxer states she has two couples that come in togeather. I guess my wife and I are now her third.

Glenn

• Members

During my visit last week I asked several questions. Did not tell her why I was so curious.

Do you have many guys get a full job? Several. She thinks most of them are gay. She has 4 straight couples that come in together. Otherwise she thinks most are not married.

Do you do a trim/wax on some? Yes that's more popular. (could not give me a number). But more get half wax than full wax.

Is it harder to do a guy or a girl? Harder to do a guy. She started to talk lots about this. Guys are very sensitive to touch and some have gotten erections. (yikes). She tries to not talk to the guys and moves fast if she sees them growing.

Hope my investigative report answered some questions.

As I have said before I love my wax job. You all should give it a try.

• Like 1

• Members

During my visit last week I asked several questions. Did not tell her why I was so curious.

Do you have many guys get a full job? Several. She thinks most of them are gay. She has 4 straight couples that come in together. Otherwise she thinks most are not married.

Do you do a trim/wax on some? Yes that's more popular. (could not give me a number). But more get half wax than full wax.

Is it harder to do a guy or a girl? Harder to do a guy. She started to talk lots about this. Guys are very sensitive to touch and some have gotten erections. (yikes). She tries to not talk to the guys and moves fast if she sees them growing.

You're an Ace reporter Fly!

• Members

The gal we go to said many guys don't like being touched near the butt and since I get turned on being touched there I was abit worried as I have heard of guys getting them and evening exploding but she said don't worry what happens happens. It was not a problem, if anything it was helpful in the semi state it was in. Once they get to waxing and ripping it stays down. The butt was not painful, but she was abit rough with the testes and maybe that was to make sure it wasnt to enjoyable(LOL)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I've considered getting waxed, I have a nasty habit of nicking myself once in a while when trimming and I end up not being able to do anything for a long time waiting on the small nick to heal. Where would I go to get a wax job done? I don't think a nail salon would, maybe a tanning and waxing place?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Look up waxing in your area and see what salons do it, those that do men will usually advertise. If not, call and ask. You might get some no's but more and more places are starting to.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

every three weeks? Seems abit expensive. I thought it should be done every five weeks but then weeks 4 and 5 you see the hairs coming back making you look like you in pre puberty.

My waxer and I discussed it and she said her gay male clients were not into the waxing down there, and lesbians were so picky she hated doing them. Her clients were mostly couples and women in for the brazilians. Also she said when they get erect it much easyer and produces better results. She dosnt mind, it was the personalities of some of the clients that bothered her. she has some she really dont like. They expect more as if she in the business of doing certain things on the side. sorry it not a bordello .

Glenn