Official Community Forums Home

Vaginal Dryness

me4now

• Members

OK!! This is so new to me and I am a liitle worried. Lately after my cycle has ended I tend to have vaginal dryness. I am not sure if its because of the tylenoi I take for back,or my age. Please help me!!. Oh and I have been taking meds for allergies could this all play a factor with my body? Thank you!!!!!!

• Review Team

Depending on the allergy med, specifically an antihistamine, this could cause some issues. Not quite sure to what extent, but the whole purpose of an antihistamine is to take water out of your body and send it through your bladder. This can cause dehydration if you dont intake enough fluids instead of just treating the stuffy nose or whatever symptom is bugging you.

• Members

Ok i been taking wal-tin(claritin) and mucinex for about 2 weeks. I have increase my water within the last two days. I will let you all know what the outcome is after this weekend. My husband says it could be from lack of sleep also. (I A STUDENT TOO)? THANKS!

• Members

Ok i been taking wal-tin(claritin) and mucinex for about 2 weeks. I have increase my water within the last two days. I will let you all know what the outcome is after this weekend. My husband says it could be from lack of sleep also. (I A STUDENT TOO)? THANKS!

:o WOW, you went back to school???? GOOD FOR YOU! I'm sure the new meds, stress of being a student, plus all the household stuff you need to do is reeking havoc on your person. I give you so much credit!!! What are you taking in school, and how long do you thing it will take you to complete?

• Members

While this is a very good explanation for your problem and a good plan, and if you have no other symptoms, I'm fairly certain that your assumption is correct... I must say this: If an increase in fluids doesn't help you, you should seek a doctor's opinion. I know you're a student and that means your busy, but it's always best to consult a professional when it concerns your health and wellness. I say this -as- a medical professional. I'm a nurse.

However, please do not assume I can diagnose you. ^^; That is beyond my scope of practice and though I would love to consult with you on this more, I only had brief courses in women's health. It is not my department of expertise and though I -am- versed in a lot of general care information, (and can still answer some questions about women's health) I am still young in my line of work. (I began working at my first real nurse job in April. ^^;;; Of this year.)

I am aware of other causes for vaginal dryness, some of which indicate a medical condition, but again, I think you're correct here. Wishing you luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hello to you all!!

My update re: vaginal dryness I stop taking the meds everyday, and I change my soap that i use when showering. My husband said he notice a difference with my vagina when i would get out of the shower, so far this week it has been Magnificent!!! lol.

@ladylove yes I am back in school working towards my Masters in Couseling its does take a toll on me. I am trying to change the way I study so that I can have a little more time for me and my family.

I just want to say thanks to you all for all the advice. So now time for some new toys!! yea!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

• Members

Hello to you all!!

My update re: vaginal dryness I stop taking the meds everyday, and I change my soap that i use when showering. My husband said he notice a difference with my vagina when i would get out of the shower, so far this week it has been Magnificent!!! lol.

@ladylove yes I am back in school working towards my Masters in Couseling its does take a toll on me. I am trying to change the way I study so that I can have a little more time for me and my family.

I just want to say thanks to you all for all the advice. So now time for some new toys!! yea!!!!!!!!!

Which toy(s) did you purchase?

• Members

@ Ladylove not sure yet. I have been looking at the reviews. any recommnendation?

• Members

@ Ladylove not sure yet. I have been looking at the reviews. any recommnendation?

It would be my pleasure! ^_^

I usually give 3 suggestions for you to pick from, but I don't know where to start so:

Will this be your first toy? If not, what kind of vibes do you like? Do you want a rabbit, triple stimulation, bullet type toy, etc.. Do you have a preference on material or shape size?

• Members

lol no this isnt my first toy. My husband and I normally use bullets. I told him I would to try something more intense during our Playtime before intercourse. I had a beginnrs RABBIT ,but it did nothng for me. Triple stimulation? Do Tell You got my attention!!!..lol

• Members

lol no this isnt my first toy. My husband and I normally use bullets. I told him I would to try something more intense during our Playtime before intercourse. I had a beginnrs RABBIT ,but it did nothng for me. Triple stimulation? Do Tell You got my attention!!!..lol

Haha! My first triple stimulaiton toy was the "Crystal Flex" I till love it today.

http://www.tootimid.com/crystal-flex.html

I recently reviewed, and continue to use:

The We Vibe 3 http://www.tootimid.com/we-vibe-3.html

The Fukuoku glove: http://www.tootimid.com/fukuoku-vibrating-massage-glove.html

Also note: Finger vibes are great starter toys, and if your DH feels comfortable I recommend a realistic shape and feel vibrator. Size and shape should be determined by you. Any questions, just ask.

*I'm not sure why the beginner toy you had didn't do it for you, it could have been size, low vibes not sure. What I will say vibrations are an excellent enhancement to any sex life.

Keep us (me) posted as to what you have chosen. I'm excited for you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Ok!! since I didnt have any home work on last friday, and the kids were at my best friend house. I gave my Husband the I am Hott as Hell look, and we decided to you our new toy, the "Triple Stimulation" Hott Dam!!!!. Let me expalin the steps. I took a nice warm shower, my husband massage me with some sesame oil, a lot of kissing and touching, oral pleasure for each other. We pulled the Triple Stimulation out of the toy box, with the hand cuff, and Away We Went. In the beginning he wasnt sure if the anal part would be comfortable enough so he add some Lube just to be safe. Once he insert the stimulator in I immediately felt extra aroused, he ask me if I want to increase the speed I told him yes!. OMGoodness the next thing I knew My back arched, my leggs stretched so intensely, and i was seeing stars something of the unknown...lol!!. I screamed out OH Shit!!, and he said I squirted, and the next thing I felt was my husband inside me and my organsm just kept going. This is am AMAZING toy,I am somewhat new to anal sex; however what ever hangups I had about anal was completely a blurr.

LadyLove Thank you!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Ok!! since I didnt have any home work on last friday, and the kids were at my best friend house. I gave my Husband the I am Hott as Hell look, and we decided to you our new toy, the "Triple Stimulation" Hott Dam!!!!. Let me expalin the steps. I took a nice warm shower, my husband massage me with some sesame oil, a lot of kissing and touching, oral pleasure for each other. We pulled the Triple Stimulation out of the toy box, with the hand cuff, and Away We Went. In the beginning he wasnt sure if the anal part would be comfortable enough so he add some Lube just to be safe. Once he insert the stimulator in I immediately felt extra aroused, he ask me if I want to increase the speed I told him yes!. OMGoodness the next thing I knew My back arched, my leggs stretched so intensely, and i was seeing stars something of the unknown...lol!!. I screamed out OH Shit!!, and he said I squirted, and the next thing I felt was my husband inside me and my organsm just kept going. This is am AMAZING toy,I am somewhat new to anal sex; however what ever hangups I had about anal was completely a blurr.

LadyLove Thank you!!! :D

I took this out the other evening .... Still Love it! B)