Official Community Forums Home

A Little Pull

ladypc

• Members

I have this freind for a while now .

i got a hair cut and color.for some reason when we did meet up he like woooooow nice. we kissed and he gab a little of my hair u tuged ob it what a felling,then he did it gaine ooooooooooooops now i'm wet.

what a orgasum never happened to me befor but now he know it gets me so he does it every time and every time i get wet .....i like it very very much. talk aabout the Power of Red

• Members

Oh, yeah! I LOVE to have my hair pulled. I love it when my fiancee pulls my head back by my hair right before he kisses me. The kiss is so much more intense. It something about the passion, and the control. Whew. Gets me hot just thinking about it. If you like that, you might like some other light bdsm stuff, like spanking or restraints. It runs along the same line.

• Members

Whenever I'm being fucked doggy style, my partner HAS to pull my hair and spank my ass. It just feels so much better :P

I like my hair pulled too. Not like you're reigning in a runaway horse, but enough so I can feel it firmly. ;)

• Members

just goe into the hair thing and its going well but spank on the ass its DAM!!!!!!!!!!!!cool