Official Community Forums Home

Newbie Here Needing Some Good Sex Toy Advice Please!

Hello everyone! I am new here and feeling a bit weird asking strangers sex questions but I need some good sex toy advice. My hubby and I want a good sex toy that will satisfy a couple of our/my desires. Any suggestions??? (had a stupid little dildo from Cosmo magazine that was a joke, threw it away! LOL)

• Members

Welcome Jules! I am most sure that I, or another one of our fantastic members, can help direct you in the right direction - however, I think a little more information is needed! Let me ask some questions and we will get you pointed and ready to shop:

1) You said you are interested in a toy for you and your hubby's desires. Well, is that for couple play, you play while he watch - anal play?

2) Do you want realistic looking or more non-phallic?

3) How about vibrations - with or without?

4) Is price a concern?

5) Does the toy have to be a couple's item - or do you want something you can integrate together but is not necessarily a "couple's toy?"

6) Insertion or non-insertion?

Answer these questions and we should be able to get you what you want!

Thanks!

Mikayla B)

• Members

Hi Jules!

I have one like this and it is great. Plus it is water proof so when your not in the mood for the shower head you can use this :P Plus the vibe is great to use on the outside for just clitoral stim or it feels great if you want penatration. My hubby like to watch me use them. Hope this helps!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3625

Devinn Lane's Waterproof Pleasure Pal

• Members

Welcome Jules! Mikayla is correct we need to know more about what you are looking for and if it is for couple only play or you play he watch, or DP play etc..... Maybe even a g-spot vibe ?

Lets us know! Welcome again and don't feel weird about asking questions here or asking as you say complete strangers that is why we are here, is to help others and learn different things ourselves.

• Members
Hello everyone! I am new here and feeling a bit weird asking strangers sex questions but I need some good sex toy advice. My hubby and I want a good sex toy that will satisfy a couple of our/my desires. Any suggestions??? (had a stupid little dildo from Cosmo magazine that was a joke, threw it away! LOL)

Welcome Jules,

We are all here to help you with whatever it is you would like. Once you start posting you will realize that we are not strangers anymore. Just people willing to help other people with sexual questions and problems. Just give us a little more information and I am sure there is a toy that is perfect for both of you.

Katrina ( couple of maniacs) :lol: