Official Community Forums Home

Anal Toy.

sissaysex

I have had anal sex with my husband probably 3 times, but have not in a long time, I am looking to get a anal toy but not sure what kind to purchase, so can anyone help me? :)

• Review Team

Depending on how comfortable with anal you are, the toy choice is going to vary. My best recommendation would always be something that comes with a kit, so you can try different toys out. This would be worth considering: http://www.tootimid.com/anal-starter-kit.html. However if a kit is just not what you are looking for, or you are not willing to invest too much the first go around, I recommend determining your comfort zone. If you are comfortable with anal sex, butt plugs are always fun, provide a lot of pleasure, and help relax the muscles to a larger size. Personally, I enjoyed this plug set: http://www.tootimid.com/dr-joel-anal-curve-kit.html. Otherwise beads are the way to go in my opinion. Any beads will do, but the cheaper ones are just as effective. Keep in mind sizes when buying toys, while one inch may not seem big now, it is when it is going in.

I hope this helps, feel free to ask more questions if you need clarification.

• Members

Hi Sassaysex. You didn't mention if you enjoyed anal sex or not. If not, why? If so do you like having a full feeling or just the added stimulation?

• 1 year later...