Official Community Forums Home

Would/have You Ever Called A Sex Chatline?

Tyger

If so, did you like it?

Would you ever consider doing so?

• Members

No, no sex chat lines for me... But I have had some very sexy conversations with women I've been involved with...They can be especially sexy during a LDR...

• Members

Tyger, your post reminds me of an episode from "Married With Children". Al decides he wants to call a Sex Chat line and he's getting so turned on.

Then they show the woman at the other end of the phone that he's talking to---She's his Mother in-law !! Extremely unattractive---It was hysterical.

I guess it goes to show you that you really have NO idea who you are talking to on these chat lines.

But---for the guys who are in the mood--they just might not care. LOL..

Oh, the one line I WOULD definitely call is Playboy TV's live show "Night Calls ". :)

• Members

No. N/A. and No. Since I haven't ever done it, maybe I don't know what I'm missing but the whole thing seems rather silly, and I've got way too many other things I'd rather do with my time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I've talked to girls on the phone a few times, but not something that is to be paid for. Phone sex can be fun..