Official Community Forums Home

Do You Think There's Too High A "number"?

Tyger

Look dont ask dont tell how many partners shouldn't matter if they want to put a ring on just practice safe sex no one gets hurt cause most people lie about how many partners in there life time.

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 10/13/2018 at 12:00 AM, Tyger said:

I think that we probably do compare our currents to exes. However, if they aren't doing something that you use to like, you can always "train" them to do so!!!! :)

There is no substitute for expereince

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/4/2020 at 8:38 AM, Tak said:

I don’t think the number in the past should matter. That’s in the past. Just think about the here and now. Since I have been with my husband I have been with 4 guys and my husband. no not at one time. As we have an open relationship. Or had. We have had our ruff patches on his end with women.

he cheated on me with one of them before we started things with her then he pushed me away to her sexually and he told another women to not tell me when they had sex while right next to me but I was sleeping. This killed me.

sorry to much info here I got off subject.

Absolutely correct about that girlfriend 😉 it doesn't matter unless there having sex with others and lying about it then it matters tremendously 

• 1 month later...

Open marriages can be tricky for sure.

I still don't think numbers count. I mean, who really cares, right? Sexual honesty is important, at least from an STD standpoint, but if you know you are a jealous, controlling type, knowing how many partners your current has, may not be beneficial for your relationship. 

If you can handle it, and they want to share the info, ok. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 2/3/2013 at 10:25 PM, Tyger said:

No, not at one time.I mean like if you were dating someone, and you found out they had, let's say 25 previous lovers. Would that be ok, or would you possibly have a problem with that? HOPEFULLY one would stop putting notches in their belts when they get married, but let's face it, not all people do!

Anyway, just curious to see what some of our free-thinking members may consider a "high" number as far as lovers go. No judgements, just opinions.

Yes one should definitely stop putting notches in whatever they're keeping track with. However we believe in the phrase it's okay to look at the menu as long as you eat at home. Racking up numbers is perhaps nasty male or female I really don't think anyone should allow themselves to be taken advantage of. And quite often especially when you're young that is what is happening now us adults and hopefully I'm speaking for most of us that there's just too much crap going around and sleeping around me and Dupree doesn't do anything for your self-esteem. There's something really good about being happy with the relationship you're in and exploring other ways that you can add a little spice to things while staying faithful to each other. Faithful that's a big word that's a big promise can you do that?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My wife says she has been with 100 guys and I'm her 101st, but I don't believe her, when we have discussed past sexual partners! First tell-tale sign, she was super tight when we 1st had sex, and still had to use lubricant for me to enter her even though she was very wet from me playing in her Kitty Box. I told her that she must've been with 100 guys with small cocks, and I'm the biggest she's had and that I can't believe! She told me and I believe her, when she and her girlfriends would go out and flirt with guys or girls (a couple of her friends liked to flirt with women) to get drinks bought for her and her girlfriends,  but when they left to go home - they left together with no tag a-longs.  My wife also told me she was a Virgin through college.  She'd been married/divorced because the guy was a cheater, and in a off and on relationship with the same guy for 13 years, but who also had a string of women, and she was afraid he'd give her a disease which was another big reason I couldn't believe she'd been with 100 guys! I told her 100 guys would make her a very easy to lay slut, she said she was because she had been single for 5 years before she met me! I told her they must have been boring lovers or she just gave them head (she's an expert at giving deep throat) because she was very inexperienced when it came down to using different sex positions, I had to show her what to do almost all the time, even in the missionary position she'd just lay there and I have to do all the work.   I was married for 10 years to my ex-wife, and we were very adventurous to try almost anything and everything as long as we didn't cross set boundaries when it came to having sex - so I know a lot!                                                                                                                                     So my question is - is my wife telling me the truth or does she just like the idea that she thinks she's a Slut, or is she covering up for her inexperience with normal Vaginal sex?

• Members
3 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

The world may never know !!

Thanks my wife knows but I won't lose any sleep over it - LOL!

• Members
7 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

I want to be in that number please

Only in her head ...LOL

• Members
On 8/27/2019 at 5:20 PM, Sexyred47 said:

Well 500 is too much

I totally agree unless you are hooker, and just doing it for the money! Speaking  for myself I'd rather be with a woman who knows just enough, but not enough that she tells you been there and done that!

• Members
7 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

So did we also... ????

9 hours ago, Slexy said:

I am sort of commitment oriented  straight girl . I read it somewhere that bisexuals might have a high number of partners , athaught not all of them could  be counted as  lovers  or friends .          Straight people don't usually have many partners althaught they may have many true  friends .

I will b  containt with a lover and a  few true friends . 

I'm with you on that, going back to when I first dated. When I met a girl and started going out I committed to her until we broke up. I did that with every girl I dated, and left it up to them if they wanted to go all the way or not. Which probably was why they broke up with me, I didn't try hard enough to get in their pants, but I was looking for love - not sex, especially since I was not taking a chance to  get in trouble by any of these girls parents, or the Law! I met this one girl through her mom no less by accident, over a mistaken identity and we were introduced and from that day on we were always together! We fell very deeply in love by the time I turned 19 she was 17 going on 18. Her parents were a mixed couple and I earned their  trust because the of the way I treated and respected their daughter, underage had nothing to do with it. There were several streets in our area that had teen girls who were giving it up and some would even charge you for sex! To make a long story short, her father got a promotion and they had to move all the  way to the Pacific Northwest. The night before the big move, my  girl and I were holding and kissing each other in my car with  a lot of crying, telling me she would never meet another nice guy like me.                                                     I told her that as soon as they get situated send me their new address, I then told her just because you are moving I still wanted her to be my mine because I really loved her, she stopped crying and deeply kissed me. Shortly my girl did, and we kept writing back and forth. (cell phone or a computer who knows how my life might have turned out) I wrote to her that I had three weeks vacation coming once the plant where I worked had their summer shut down! It was 1 week before shut down, I  had my money ready and since I got the OK to stay in their house, since I was driving I was getting my car ready for the trip. My mom calls out, "hey your girlfriend's mom is calling long distance." I  wasn't prepared for what was about to come next! Her mom told me there was a big change in plans, and told me not to bother coming - telling me at the same time how sorry she was, but her daughter had met a guy who was exactly like me and even had the same 1st name! Her mom told me it was a total surprise to them too, she had and being seeing this guy over a month, but only found out when they asked her if she was excited that I would be there in just over a week. She had broken the news to them the previous evening. I asked to speak to her daughter, but her mom said and I'll never forget those words, "she doesn't want to, she was very sorry she was going to break my heart" and I stupidly hung up the phone without getting the phone number. I sat down with my parents and asked for their advice, explaining everything and was wondering if I should still go, but the big question was where was I going to stay? Her mom didn't call back either! I wrote one long letter, it would be my last and asked her to call me if we still had a chance sending it by express mail which was at last 3 days back then! No call, no reply nothing! I found out before the week was out, the plant was looking for some employees to work during the shut down getting paid vacation pay plus extra.  I went for it which ended up in a promotion for me, so those 3 weeks weren't a total loss! To this day there is still a hole in my heart for my lost love and every now and then I  still think about her. So 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500 or more people you've been with, it  doesn't matter if there is a special place in your heart for the one that you really wanted to be with and he or she slipped away! I Believe if you been with more people than you can count, you haven't found true happiness.  I did but I didn't let her completely break my heart, I left a light on for her! I don't know what I'd do if I ever saw my true love again, and she wasn't married!

• Members

I remember my science teacher in the seventh grade told us as a class that we better learn the metric system because we'd all be using it within the next 10 years. And I assumed he was telling the truth that that time. Hope this helps your perspective

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The other night my wife and one of her new friends were in the master bedroom having fun while I was having my own fun with my other wife aka her best friend. when they took a break my wife popped in asking us if we would like to join them, which of course we did.  Later on we're laying there and I smile at her saying when we first me I'd never would have thought I'd be laying bed with you and two other naked women. She kissed me saying just trying to catch up to you baby. The most important number is one, the one your with right now...😉

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
On 2/2/2013 at 9:03 PM, Tyger said:

Do you think there's such a thing as TOO MANY lovers? If so, what is your personal opinion?

Is there a point when you have too many memories of past people that it creates making new memories with someone else a problem. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

And I would love to be one  that was servicing one of those holes

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I'm good with as many as you need as long as they are one at a time not fair 

to just go out playing with peoples feelings and betraying them

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

People share with you when they're need it...that action is considered lovers... like meat lovers..music... etc etc etc..sex also is Big umbrella... people are lovers not only because sex... they're are connected because Peace good time..good and habits..Naah never is too many...🤔💞🤷

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I don’t think there’s any number too high for the past,present, at the same time or any in the future someone having. It’s not like there’s a limit that anyone has ever put on on it. People are always going to have just one or no telling how many. I personally have had over 200 over loosing my virginity to now and I’m sopped counting quite a few years ago. I’m like the energizer bunny, just keeps going and going. Just do you and have however many as you want. There’s no “normal “ number to people you want. As I hate that word because who decides what normal is anyways. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

💋I don't think it matters.  I have had many lovers over the years and I enjoyed it.  I can't say I would change it,  i loved every moment of it.  I enjoy sex alot, multiple times a day and i love having a lover who can be flexible.  I also enjoy women.  I have been bisexuality for many years.  I like being able to see a woman every day and having a couple of sexual encounters with men as well. I have a very healthy desire for sex. So. No. I think if you are single,  why not have multiple partners.  I love sex, I am aroused 24/7 so it works for me.  6

• Like 2

• Members
54 minutes ago, Lynn Bee said:

💋I don't think it matters.  I have had many lovers over the years and I enjoyed it.  I can't say I would change it,  i loved every moment of it.  I enjoy sex alot, multiple times a day and i love having a lover who can be flexible.  I also enjoy women.  I have been bisexuality for many years.  I like being able to see a woman every day and having a couple of sexual encounters with men as well. I have a very healthy desire for sex. So. No. I think if you are single,  why not have multiple partners.  I love sex, I am aroused 24/7 so it works for me.  6

Wow. Good for you. I've had fantasies of FFM encounters. Do you enjoy that too?

• Members
22 minutes ago, tiger48 said:

Wow. Good for you. I've had fantasies of FFM encounters. Do you enjoy that too?

I enjoy just about everything,  What is FFM encounters. Sounds juicy!!! 

• Like 1

• Members
37 minutes ago, Lynn Bee said:

I enjoy just about everything,  What is FFM encounters. Sounds juicy!!! 

Two females and one male enjoying each other's body in any way you can imagine.

• Like 1