Official Community Forums Home

Do You Think There's Too High A "number"?

Tyger

• Members
16 minutes ago, Shadetree said:

You have the right idea, Tiger. Group sex is good. Just remember two chicks can fuck one guy into the ground. 🤪

May be fun at least once to try and see, 😉

• Members

Fun, for sure! I could die happy. 🤪 Seriously, I always liked the horny, horny girls who want two (or more) guys at once; so I ended up in a lot of MFM 3-somes. There are issues in that but it's all good....

• Like 1

• Members

When I was younger and in my prime I used to gang bang all the time. But now I'm older and turning gray I only gang bang once a day. The more the merrier .

6 hours ago, Shadetree said:

You have the right idea, Tiger. Group sex is good. Just remember two chicks can fuck one guy into the ground. 🤪

Let them try. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I find it ridiculous to have an issue with “too many” sex partners. I started late and didn’t lose my virginity until my mid 20’s but the started swinging in my mid 30’s.

I wish I’d kept track of everyone I’ve been with over the years, because I honestly have no idea how many people I’ve been with. Before Covid, my girlfriend and I would visit the local sex clubs fairly regularly and when we did we’d almost always have group sex or at the very minimum a threesome.

Being bisexual, my “numbers” are inflated because I enjoy cock just as much as I enjoy pussy. 

• Like 1

• Members

I like your attitude. 

When I shed my first wife in my early 20s I experimented with another man who introduced me to group sex, though we didn't do swingers' clubs. We recruited horny, horny chicks who liked two guys at the same time ("front and back"). "We’d almost always have group sex or at the very minimum a threesome." I discovered that a dick feels really good up my ass, especially if the chick was sucking my dick.😜

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I had a boyfriend ask me that once. I was actually shocked. He was pretty marred from having a cheating 1st wife... my husband had cheated,a LOT, too... I made some low-ball # up, no way was l going to tell him l'd have to think about it, because l was never aware l was supposed to "keep track." This was years ago... After we broke up, l quit having boyfriends, went celibate for many years. I did think about it and tried to count, l'd had a period of where one night stands or FWB's just kinda faded into the dark recesses of my memory. 

• Members

What if "too many" refers to the number of participants in a sexual encounter? In which case, I'd say "the more the merrier!" 🤪

I was once in bed with ten other people; but most of them were only goofing around.  Seven dressed and bailed and we were down to two guys and two girls.  That was Ok. Both chicks got DPd so they really made out!😜

• Members
1 hour ago, Special K said:

I guess I have been pretty fortunate! I have only had one and I have been with her for over 40 years. 😀

47 years for me but still wish I could have another at least once since it has been many years since we were last intimate

• 3 months later...
  • Members

My reply to any question is don't ask me if you don't really want to know 

• Members

Well said. 

And I will say that I always tell the truth. Not because I'm some paragon of virtue but because if I don't I'll lose track of who I tell what. My second brother in law would rather lie than tell the truth. It was his form of creativity.😡

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I agree. In fact, I preferred experienced women. I generally sought out the kind of horny, horny woman who wanted two dicks at once. 🤪

And that made my sex life more interesting.😜

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I wrote that too long ago to remember the thread.  At this remove it sounds brutally crass; but I suspect there was some context at the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/5/2023 at 8:01 PM, Shadetree said:

I discovered that a dick feels really good up my ass, especially if the chick was sucking my dick.

😜

Agree 100% - - it feels amazing to have a guy fuck my asshole while a woman (or another guy) sucks on my cock. 
And it’s even hotter to be fucking a woman’s cunt while a guy has his cock in my asshole. Every thrust that he makes into me drives my cock extra deep into the woman. 

• Thanks 1

• Members

You have found the sweet spot, brother. I wrote that too long ago to remember the thread but you can have a whole lot more fun in a group context than just boy-girl. I discovered how good a dick up the ass feels because I always sought out the kind of horny, horny chick who wants two dicks at the same time. Inevitably the chick wants to watch the boys suck and fuck each other.😜

You can get the same thrill if your partner strokes your prostate while sucking you off but a group encounter has special power.😝

• Like 1