Official Community Forums Home

In The Hot Summer Night

nosleepnmesa

• Members

In the hot summer night, I was walking a path threw the sand at the beach. Walking through the dark, to lay my thoughts to rest. I stopped and kneeled to tie the loose string of my shoe when I saw him. A wonderful man, as tan as the sand and as handsome as I have ever seen. His bare feet walked silently threw the sand. He knelt before me and reached out, letting his soft fingers gently caress my cheek. His voice rang out brushing over my ear, “please help me find my way." I could not speak. I had lost control of my will to talk. My gentle green eyes met his and I simply nodded.

His large hand slipped against mine, as he stepped into me, pressing his large body against my small warm body. He whispered, "take me." My face was in an expression of shock. I had not expected such words but I could not deny the rising of heat drawing me towards him more. He reached up with his long fingers and started pulling each button free of my shirt. I had then stopped him and pushed him down in the sand. I finished undoing the buttons and pulled the shirt off me. I tossed the thin top to the sand and then moved towards him. I wanted him so badly I could hardly control my thoughts and body.

His fingers moved down me until they reached the bottom of my summer skirt, he pushed my skirt up, and his large hand then snuck beneath me and gripped me tight on my ass. He pulled my hips off of the ground and let my legs rest on his shoulders as he leaned in. His already moist lips began to caress my inner thigh, kissing up the length of my leg until his soft lips pressed against the bottom of my clit. I let out a soft whimper as his lips parted and his tongued began to wonder around me. The tip of his warm, tongue licked the entrance of my pussy before he began eating at my hot, already engorged clit. I moaned, as he his tongue continued to tease me.

He pulled away from me and let my legs fall back into the sand as he stood up. His hands traced down my sides and slipped around the edge of my skirt and lifted it higher. His hands fell back down and he began to undo his jeans, I sat up and moved closer to him. My hands took over and I finished undoing his pants. I then pushed them down to expose his hard throbbing cock. His hand reached out, grabbed hold of me tightly and pulled me closer to him.

My hands wrapped around the base of his hard cock. Then my lips parted and I slowly teased the tip of his hard throbbing shaft with my tongue. His hand slipped behind my head as he urged me on, he forced his hard cock into my mouth and begged me to take it all. My cheeks caved in as I began to suck on his pulsating cock. My lips slid down against the base of his shaft before forcing his cock to slide in and out of mouth. I sucked and teased his shaft as his cock pulsated in my throat. He reached up and gripped the base of my neck, with his free hand he grabbed my hair and with a slight pull he urged me to work harder before pushing himself away.

He forced me back to the ground and was between my thighs, before I realized what had happened. He grabbed my arms and trapped them above my head, and worked to grip both of my wrists within one of his large hands. His free hand then reached down and grabbed the base of his cock. He guided the tip of his hard, pulsing cock into my pussy before forcing his thick, hard cock deep into my pussy. He made me scream out in pleasure... or was it pain? The tips of his fingers then began to tease my lips and clit. He took his hand and pressed on my thighs which forced my legs wider apart for him. He began rocking against me, letting his cock go deeper and deeper into my wet pussy. The only sound you could hear was his hips hitting against my thighs. I came all over his sweet cock, while he continued to thrust in and out of me; it drove me wild, made me want more. He pulled my leg back down and worked to straddle it while forcing me on my side. He brought his other thigh against my chest and drove deep into my pussy, making me cry out in pleasure, as his cock continued to press against the inner walls of my pussy. He then whispered, I am going to cum, I begged him to pull out and cum in my mouth, let me taste his hot luscious cum. As he pulled out I could tell he was ready to cum, I quickly wrapped my lips around his throbbing cock, and sucked him deep into my throat. He came and it was so warm deep in my throat. We then stood up looking at each, I turned around to grab my shirt and he was gone. I was left thinking to myself was this for real or all just a dream.

• Members

That is most definitely HOT SUMMER LOVIN'! :o

Mikayla

• Members

Thanks Mikayla, I have been staying up late at night thinking and writing and thinking and writing I had a million and one ideas. This one after a bit of work and lots of paper, stuck. I think I filled the trash like 15times :lol:

What a great story. Makes you wonder "what if" ;)