Official Community Forums Home

Answer This... Your Best Orgasm Comes When...

Rob

• Members
On 8/22/2019 at 6:45 AM, Lavablonde said:

I love it when a man kisses just like you and has big pretty lips. You kiss for a very long time and he walks you to the wall and presses you against it a little forcefully. You are surprised by it and like it so much that you involuntarily moan in his mouth and that shakes you back to reality. Once you’re  back to your senses you find the your panties are dripping wet and your pussy lips are swollen and aching. Then you feel his hard dick pushing at his jeans.  looking into his eyes after all that and seeing the same raw hungry mindlessness. After that he barely has to pop it in and I’m coming. 

That was erotic and got me hard

Write more delicious stories

• Like 2

• Members
14 minutes ago, Babe said:

My best orgasm comes when we lock eyes as we both cum... I love to see that look of ecstasy on a man's face, knowing he feels the same as I do...

YES 💓

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/6/2015 at 9:37 AM, creampie said:

...And after having my period, I really look forward for that amazing experience. Satisfying and really hot for me.

No kidding!  I tend to give blowjobs while on my period, and giving them excites me. So after that long break, and a blowjob or two, I'm climbing the walls and the dam is about to easily bust.

• Like 1

• Members

Sorry guys but my best orgasms absolutely with out a doubt comes from ANOTHER GIRL  but my best guy induced orgasm comes from being able to watch you jerkingoff and shooting your Cum all over yourself while I'm masturbating and that's NO lie 😙

• Members
3 minutes ago, 69kola69 said:

I really think just watching you and her and pleasing myself as I watch ...It would be the best orgasm that I've ever had , my last lady told me I was a shooter 

IMG_0802 (2).jpg

A shooter well your definitely a girl's best friend and that curved love pole you have is definitely a spot hitter hook and push hook and push oh yeah baby 

• Members
On 10/17/2019 at 9:28 PM, 69kola69 said:

If I don't clear it out every day or so ...It's quiet a load , and by the way its curved you would think I'm left handed  :) looks like its the same curve ...both pics

1724444123_FullSizeRender(11)(1).jpg

I was wondering if it were curved from being constricted by tight underwear all day.  Or maybe it liked something it saw in that direction?

• Haha 1

My best orgasm is when I fuck my girls throat an I feel her gagging on it just enough to tighten around my ccock a tad more , than I finish an give her a belly full without her feeling or tasting a drop , something erotic about a women swallowing your cock past the point of her choking on it 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

My best orgasm cums when I am riding my man and my pussy is so wet it is soaking his balls.  I have my nipple chains on and he pulls on them making my nipples ache and I start to roll my ass in a rhythm that causes him to hit my g-spot just right.  I'm grinding hard and my clit is being banged mercilessly.  I feel him starting to tense up ready to fill my pussy with hot white cum.  I start to cum and we both cum at the same time.  He shakes in spasms of pleasure as I continue to milk his pulsating cock until he is totally spent.   I then bathe his beautiful cock with my tongue.

• 2 weeks later...

When he watches me cum hard & my fingers are squeezing the inside of my thighs after palms have brushed my mound. Legs are getting so stiff and then shaky and I am trying to make it last longer. I let my sounds escape my tongue and throat. He knows I am ready. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

When my cock is in my wife's pussy and I have a vibrating butt plug in my ass after being brought to the edge of orgasm several times

• 2 months later...
  • Members

When I've been edging myself for hours and finally having someone join me 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Katie

Oh, what a sweet topic! 

I love it when my man kisses me deeply then lays me on my back. He gently nibbles on my nipples as he runs the tips of his fingers down my sides, tickling me just the slightest bit. He kisses my belly on the way down to my pussy. His fingers graze up and down my inner thighs as my pussy starts throbbing in anticipation of his touch. His fingertips delicately caress my lips, and I arch my back in delight knowing what I have coming.  Gently, he spreads my lips and slowly circles them with his fingers. He teases me by barely inserting one finger, wagging it in my vagina, and then inserting a second finger. He places the palm of his hand firmly on my mound, and inserts his two fingers again, motioning up to hit my G-Spot. As I arch up to keep my pussy at his fingers, he lowers his head and sucks gently on my clit, kissing it sweetly. As I get wetter, he flicks his tongue on my clit and nibbles lightly as I writhe. He takes his fingers out of my pussy and gently tickles all around my lips, especially toward the bottom. He thrusts his fingers in harder, fucking my pussy with them and hitting my G-Spot. I pinch my nipples as my toes curl up and I feel an intense heat travel up my body. My muscles contract and I come on his fingers, juices dripping...exhausted and satisfied. 

Guest Katie
On 7/30/2020 at 12:10 AM, Rio said:

Hot story, Katie

Thanks, Rio. I’m hoping to have a little “reader’s theater” on our anniversary this weekend  ❤️

I love it when my man kisses me deeply then lays me on my back. He gently nibbles on my nipples as he runs the tips of his fingers down my sides, tickling me just the slightest bit. He kisses my belly on the way down to my pussy. His fingers graze up and down my inner thighs as my pussy starts throbbing in anticipation of his touch. His fingertips delicately caress my lips, and I arch my back in delight knowing what I have coming.  Gently, he spreads my lips and slowly circles them with his fingers. He teases me by barely inserting one finger, wagging it in my vagina, and then inserting a second finger. He places the palm of his hand firmly on my mound, and inserts his two fingers again, motioning up to hit my G-Spot. As I arch up to keep my pussy at his fingers, he lowers his head and sucks gently on my clit, kissing it sweetly. As I get wetter, he flicks his tongue on my clit and nibbles lightly as I writhe. He takes his fingers out of my pussy and gently tickles all around my lips, especially toward the bottom. He thrusts his fingers in harder, fucking my pussy with them and hitting my G-Spot. I pinch my nipples as my toes curl up and I feel an intense heat travel up my body. My muscles contract and I come on his fingers, juices dripping...exhausted and satisfied. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On Saturday, March 09, 2013 at 4:55 PM, Tyger said:

My best orgasms come when I'm fully relaxed, half sleepy, and giving my clit a lot of stimulation. The room must be mostly, if not all dark, and the bedroom is nice and warm. That's how this single lady rolls (for now).

I would love to give your clit a long hard stimulation and then stimulate your G - Spot for you till you start twitching and screaming and squirting your hot sweet pussy cum all over my face and in my mouth. 

Cum with me sexy lady Omg yes mmmmmmm

• Members

When we leave the windows, blinds/curtains open when we are fucking. The neighbors on both sides of where we live hear us, see us, etc...

Knowing we are being watched steps up the progress (cumming) ...!

Edited by Tasty_One
Misspell

• 1 month later...