Official Community Forums Home

Aloe Cadabra Personal Lubricant - Peppermint Tingle

ladylove

• Members

(picture won't post)

Review by Ladylove 4/2013

Aloe Cadabra is an organic lubricant that contains a whopping 95% Aloe vera. It also contains vitamin E oil that gynecologists have recommended using if you have an issue with vaginal dryness; both have moisturizing and healing benefits. The lubricant also has a few more ingredients, but the afore mentioned are the ones that caught my attention. It has a safety seal that you’ll need to remove before use. When removing the safety seal I immediately noticed a nice pepperminty smell. I have used other products by Aloe Cadabra and they consistently have a silky softness that feels very luxurious. The peppermint gives a nice cool tingle which definitely adds stimulation, and tasty too. It will lasted a long time, and a little dab will do ya. It never gets sticky of tacky so you won't feel the need to wipe up afterwords. The silky smoothness of this product is incredible and It’s all natural ingredients are a huge bonus, I love it.

This is a great product for toy play, foreplay, personal play, all play including using it as a personal moisturizer to keep things slippery. It’s a great lubricant for everyone. I give this a 5 out of 5 hearts.

http://www.tootimid.com/aloe-cadabra-peppermint-tingle.html

I love the more natural lubes!! Glad this one worked so well. :)

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I will sample this because my wife so senstitive and always has burning sensations from everything we tried, she came home with a bottle of on female arousel drops this past christmas and it worked great with no burning except when I went down. I dont like red hots and that was the sensation I got fromt he rosemary oil. But she was drippin wet and when she gets that wet and has come before me she invites me to go in her butt. So everything fine until I get alittle long lasting because vaginal secretitions is not a great lube by any means. I want something that I can apply that wont sting and burn if it touches her and will allow us to enjoy the anal experince without her feeling discomfort and just grinning and baring it. Hopefilly this fit that need.

Glenn

• Members

I have had a few sample of this. It seemed like a nice product. I agree it was silky but not tacky. It lasted for the time I wanted it to and then some. I like the more natural ingredient aspect. The feel and smell was pleasant as well.