Official Community Forums Home

Lovers Strap Fur Lined Sling

mailahn97

• Members

I saw this and it grabbed my interest. Ladies you know sometimes it gets tiring keeping those legs up. Well this will definitely help with that. It is 72 inches in length. Each of the leg cuffs are furry and soft. They are held closed with velcro. In the center is a furry and soft neck support. Right near each cuff is where you can adjust it depending on your height. I am a bit vertically challenged so it worked for me at just about 5 feet and I am sure it will work for taller as well.

After making some observations it was time to test this baby out. It was very easy to set up. I put the neck support in place and then he helped me attach each of the cuffs on my ankles as well as adjust the straps to put my legs nice and high but comfortable at the same time. Definitely leaves you wide open and vulnerable, but hell who doesn't like that feeling from time to time. Leaves nice access for your partner to do what they would like.

I would highly recommend this to anyone that has trouble keeping their legs up for a while or who just might want to try something different and leave themselves wide open.

• 3 months later...

This item sounds sling-tastic!! LOL Glad it worked for you. And, yes, it can be quite tiring to always keep your legs up for a long period of time. When I get tired, I either wrap my legs around him, or flip over for doggie style action!!